• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

PSL Contest Winnings

rd4in98

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Just wanted to post and show pics of the PSL contest winnings, I have used EP a few years back and fell in love with their oils and how strong the gear was with 0 PiP...I have recently placed a larger order and will run some logs of my cutting cycle starting in April and will be using EPs masteron and test prop as my base with some orals either tbol or winny or var... These guys are top notch and TA is lets say WOW... almost same TA as my domestic sources... Look at the professional labeling, the imprint of EP on their labels and also on their caps!! World Class fellas..hop on board the PSL train now for your spring cutting cycles...

Attachments

• 20130302_114801.jpg
    20130302_114801.jpg
    948.9 KB · Views: 6
  • 20130302_114813.jpg
    20130302_114813.jpg
    653.7 KB · Views: 7
  • 20130302_114827.jpg
    20130302_114827.jpg
    901.4 KB · Views: 6
Good to hear. I agree with your assessment. Aside from the fact that every single product I have used did what it was supposed to do, I really like the quality of the oil they use. The pharmacuetical grade oil is so thin and clear that it often looks like EO (some oils, like tren, wil by nature be darker in color)...and it is completely painless. I can easily push the oil through a 27g. pin...and I can even push it through a 30g. insulin needle if I want to. Sure, it takes about 30 seconds to push it through a 30g. pin, but how many other oils can even fit through a 27 g. needle, let alone a 30 g.? Not many. The fact that all their gear is painless (only ONE time in 2 years did I feel even a slight amount of bite, which was very mild) is a big deal to me. At this point, I have become so spoiled, that everytime I read threads with people complaining of severe PIP, I just don't understand why anyone would deal with this type of shit on a regular basis. Even worse is when I see people complaining about their gear looking like someone blew a load in it...or seeing their gear in a crashed state at room temp (poor production)...or shit floating in it, etc....and many of these guys actually give their sellers a 2nd, 3rd, and 4th chance. WTF? If I recieved even a single vial looking like some of this shit, I would NEVER buy from that company again.

I can understand UGLs making occasional, minor mistakes (the nature of the busines make perfection impossible), but some of this shit is ridiculous. I have to wonder why a company would EVER ship a vial to a customer looking like it contains a pile of snot in it. If they are letting shit like that happen in front of the customer...imagine the other shit they let go on that we don't see? This is why is it so VERY important to select a company which takes pride in producing high quality products...a company that cares about their reputation...not just quick money. There are UGL's that DO take pride in their work...they want to be #1...not just scrape by with medicore to poor quality shit. Some of this stuff is not even close to being fit for use by humans. At least I can say with 100% confidence, through extensive experience, that PSL is NOT one of those companies who is content to just scrape by. If you want to be #1, you have to run your business like it deserves to be #1. PSL does.

Back