• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Manic March Contest!

SinisterMinister

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
It's my extreme pleasure to inform you all of our Manic March Contest.:winkfinger: It's really pretty simple. You don't have to recruit new members, although that would be good and beneficial to the board. If you want to think of a number from 1 to 1,000,000, fine but keep it to yourself because it won't help you in this contest.

HERE'S THE CONTEST:

Do you have a hot wife, girlfriend, friend and you'd like to show her off? Or ladies, you may feel that you're hot enough or have a friend whom you feel are hot enough to show off. THEN BRING IT ON! That is, post a HOT pic of your friend, girlfriend, wife in very sexy legerie, teddy, nightie, or even a sexy man's shirt or t-shirt. Please keep it respectable and tasteful. Cleavage pics are welcomed, of course, but PLEASE NO NUDES or TOPLESS pics. And I must warn you that whether they're hot or not, nudes won't get you any bonus points. It will only disqualify you. Because we, at GrAnabolic, prefer to respect the boards that we sponsor.

PRIZE(S) WILL BE DECIDED AND REPORTED SOON AS I AM TOLD.

Prize:

1st Place

1 x 10ml Primotec100 Synaptec
1 x 10ml Mastatec200 Synaptec

2nd place

1 x 10ml Decatec300 Synaptec

Honestly, I have some seriously HOT pics of a former girlfriend/current friend w/benefits dressed in bathing suits, tight shirts and my all time fave.....a sexy tanktop that shows massive cleavage. But let's remember, I'm supposed to be promoting this contest. ON THAT NOTE....I would hate to post the only winning pics on the board for this contest. Of course, I can't win the prizes. LOL​

That may be true since most of my posts here were during working hours, since I am often at work when I am online.

But be that as it may, we will be having another contest very soon. The bad news is that there will only be ONE (1) winner. So to keep the interest higher, I will bump the announcement more. I will keep you all posted.

Back