• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

for guys cutting/contest prep on gear: whats ur fat intake usually like?

plifter198

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hey guys...got a aas/diet question. was wondering when u guys are using anabolics and are cutting what does ur fat intake look like (foods/#s) lately been reading on diet and it mostly seemed like fat intake was to benefit test production (natural) so this doesnt seem quite necessary for someone dieting while taking tes. JW what you guys think? ive cut in the past and usually get stuck around 10% fat and havent gotten much lower so im curious as im trying some different diet approaches.

No direct sources.

OP.. I'm sure if you've been in the 10pc BF range then I'm positive you know how to drop a couple percent after your sticking point? "There's 100 ways to skin the cat" just doing research, especially if you're going to compete.

you will get a pretty wide range of advice on this topic! You have to find what works for you.. I would recommend what Jay_Steel said.. I have 6 meals a day, one meal is 6 whole eggs and the other 5 I get 15g's of fat per meal...

Back