• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

The Perfect Tren Cyle for Novices using PSL EU line Anavar is KEY

OMEGAx

Results by Design
Board Rep
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Most run just Test with Tren, but Anavar is the KEY

For Best result PIN everyday:daydream:

The reason Why Test + Tren is a bad cycle is because evidence shows that Test ran above HRT doses causes collagen breakdown in males.
This on top of the radical strength gains Tren Causes is a recipe for injury disaster.

So the logical idea is to run Deca right? For joints?
WRONG Deca ran with Tren will cause you to grow boobies that no AI will help.

So we have 3 options to solve this riddle to strengthen collegen and your body to grow safely along side your Test and Tren and create the perfect Tren cycle.

1 Anavar
2 HGH
3 Equipoise

Anavar is KEY and the only thing that will work perfectly since its an oral and works right away ( bio-availability immediately) to piggy back unto the fast acting Prop and Tren Ace your using anyway. EQ takes too long for the blood values to reach a stable threshold, and HGH simply take too long as well.

Where to get this cycle?
Here!:

4 packages OX OXANDROLONE (Anavar) - 10mg/tab 50 Tabs EP - Puritysourcelabs

4 bottle Tren Ace Trenbolone Acetate - 100mg/ml 10ml/vial EP - Puritysourcelabs

4 bottle Test Prop Testosterone Propionate - 100mg/ml 10ml/vial EP - Puritysourcelabs

Run 60 mgs a day of Test Prop
Run 60 mgs a day of Tren Ace
Run 30 mgs a day of Var

All for roughly 70 days

You don't use an A/I for a 19nor. D/A is what you use. This is not the best advice.

Hey Buddy, no where am I advocating what you speak of, unless written by accident.

I am saying Anavar is the best choice to use for Collagen Synthesis on a Tren/Test Cycle

Never ran anavar with tren but damn it would be a killer stack. Test at trt dose and tren higher works best for me to combat sides, pin ED to keep bloods stable and run dostinex/caber and your golden.

Most run just Test with Tren, but Anavar is the KEY

For Best result PIN everyday:daydream:

The reason Why Test + Tren is a bad cycle is because evidence shows that Test ran above HRT doses causes collagen breakdown in males.
This on top of the radical strength gains Tren Causes is a recipe for injury disaster.

So the logical idea is to run Deca right? For joints?
WRONG Deca ran with Tren will cause you to grow boobies that no AI will help.

So we have 3 options to solve this riddle to strengthen collegen and your body to grow safely along side your Test and Tren and create the perfect Tren cycle.

1 Anavar
2 HGH
3 Equipoise

Anavar is KEY and the only thing that will work perfectly since its an oral and works right away ( bio-availability immediately) to piggy back unto the fast acting Prop and Tren Ace your using anyway. EQ takes too long for the blood values to reach a stable threshold, and HGH simply take too long as well.

Where to get this cycle?
Here!:

4 packages OX OXANDROLONE (Anavar) - 10mg/tab 50 Tabs EP - Puritysourcelabs

4 bottle Tren Ace Trenbolone Acetate - 100mg/ml 10ml/vial EP - Puritysourcelabs

4 bottle Test Prop Testosterone Propionate - 100mg/ml 10ml/vial EP - Puritysourcelabs

Run 60 mgs a day of Test Prop
Run 60 mgs a day of Tren Ace
Run 30 mgs a day of Var

All for roughly 70 days

I think you're mistaken.

Absolutely, Tren & Var is a great stack for guys who want to increase their strength, while staying hard and dry. I know a few guys who love this simple stack....most of them stumbled upon it by accident...and once they tried it, they kept on running it.

I had a friend that ran this exact same cycle and he had great results from it. He gained five pounds of muscle
and increased his strength too. He was training five days per week and really was training hard. He was eating
a good amount of calories too during his short bulk but the results didn't lie. This is a great stack for sure.

Here's my favorite cycle:
Tren e 600mg
Test e or c 300mg
SD 30mg first 4 weeks
Var 60mg last 6 weeks.
12 week cycle.

Thanks Mike, MusclGaueg et al, more info coming :)

going back to Mikes Post about PIP, its so lucky we are to have such gear............

PSL all the way

Back