• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Chris Matthews: Obama is the 'Perfect American'. He's never broken any law...

Chris Matthews is a moron

Chris Matthews is a moron

I am fully convinced that Chris has LHJO'd to that "hope and change" poster thats pinned to the ceiling of his bedroom.

I've said it a hundred times, Obama doesn't scare me as much as how much support he has.

1234778873_Muhammad_Ali_dodging_punches.gif

Not that i believe it should be but smoking weed was and still is illegal where he did it. So once again mathews.proves hes the Joe Biden of the media. The fact yhat some respect these shit stains says more about how obama got where he is than anything he homself ever accomplished.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Chris Matthews hates that he is white or at least thinks it's to his advantage to appear so. I'm apathetic to his plight.

Not that i believe it should be but smoking weed was and still is illegal where he did it. So once again mathews.proves hes the Joe Biden of the media. The fact yhat some respect these shit stains says more about how obama got where he is than anything he homself ever accomplished.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

didnt obama admit to using coke as well? I guess thats not breaking the law either. Proves that your only breaking that law if you get caught.

If he's the perfect father then why does he go on golf outings with Tiger Woods wasting 3 million dollars in taxpayer money, instead of spending that time with his family, he's a typical politician

Back