• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

DECA and HRT/TRT

larry79

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Anyone use DECA for joint relief on HRT/TRT? If so what would the minimum effective dosage one would need to take?

150mgs would be the minimum, but i dont think its healthy to be on it full time.

I run 1 vial twice a year for joints along with my TRT. I use 400 a week for 5 weeks then wait another 6 months and do it again. Only side I have is tearing up at stupid life time movies (emotions)

The great thing about TRT is that the cycle never ends.

I was on deca 200mg/week & 400mg/week on test for 12 weeks. Yes, it did wonders on my shoulders. I'm on trt also.

It's been a 1.5 months and no pain so far but I've also been going through therapy for it as well. Pain will come back (sometimes worse) depending how badly you abused it on cycle.

So it's a temporary fix then?

Everything is temporary at my age but I plan on using deca twice a year for the rest of my life.

The great thing about TRT is the cycle never ends.

It depends on the person....I've seen it used between 100-200mg EW for "joint relief". Just keep in mind that deca is a 19nor fellas.

/V

Back