• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

2 year cruise blast pct recommendation

OTG85

GearedTheFuckUp
Board Rep
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm burnt out from the sauce and want to come off completely.Im still in my 20's and have no doubt I can recover but what should one run to completely recover.im going to taper the dose down and run hcg for four weeks before coming off.maybe 500iu 2-3 times ew.Im also thinking clomid and tormefine for 6 weeks along with anabolic matrix from ironmaglabs.Anyone with any suggestions please chime in

Subbed. I want to see what some vets have to say in response to this

In on this. Very curious myself

My guess is mega dose the hcg after the end of cycle say 2000-2500 x2 wk. the boys are gonna need a serious kick to get em back in the game.

Your plan looks fine, not sure if you need torem also. Blast that hcg everyday for 10 days straight, 500 ius shouldnt cause to much aromatization. Then do your 3x a week after that. Make sure to use your ai too. Youll be fine.

Anyone with this kind of experience recommend HMG as well. That's a long time on and am surprised HCG with HMG isn't being brought up. Still early in the thread though

Anyone with this kind of experience recommend HMG as well. That's a long time on and am surprised HCG with HMG isn't being brought up. Still early in the thread though

this..

definitely use hmg as well, you need your fsh back online..

anyways..

hcg (i dont see any need to blast it..it also is suppressive to ur hpta, but after what uve done to urself it should still be used imo)

but you should be using clomid for sure preferrably with an aromasin taper to avoid estro rebound.. hmg, hcg, coconut oil, a solid multivitamin, tormifene isnt essential, but i dont see how it could hurt.

and a lot of tissues.. have fun bro! ur looking at 6-8 weeks + imo.. also, tapering your test will just prolong your hpta shutdown.

My guess is mega dose the hcg after the end of cycle say 2000-2500 x2 wk. the boys are gonna need a serious kick to get em back in the game.
The wife was logged in when I wrote this sorry.

Have you been running any HCG during the last 2 years or are you just gonna run it the last 4 weeks.

I have not used it in over a year.I will also try Triptorelin seems to help with recovery well.

IML Gear Cream!
What is hmg?

hmg is similiar to hcg used as a fertility drug. I would go with HCG/clomid you can go higher on the HCG to start (high as 2,000iu EOD) maybe add in some Aromasin to help w/ estrogen rebound. Do a 6 week cycle of HCG/Clomid and go from there. You might need to do it again if it doesn't kick your balls into gear. I know a guy like yourself he needed 3 rounds of HCG/Clomid to finally restart him. I would get some GnRH as well to add in.

Last edited:
Here is an example of how a doc prescribed hmg for fertility
This is how I would dose it

1000 I.U. HCG three times weekly
75 I.U. HMG Three times weekly
50mg clomid daily

Obviously many studies have shown a variation in HCG/HMG doses. I would always advise to start low. A fertility study used a protocol of 2500 I.U. HCG + 300 I.U. HMG two times per week.

I'm burnt out from the sauce and want to come off completely.Im still in my 20's and have no doubt I can recover but what should one run to completely recover.im going to taper the dose down and run hcg for four weeks before coming off.maybe 500iu 2-3 times ew.Im also thinking clomid and tormefine for 6 weeks along with anabolic matrix from ironmaglabs.Anyone with any suggestions please chime in

Quitter.

I would use 2500ius HCG eod, 75ius HMG ED and 50mg clomid ED for a month. Use some aromasin as well as that combination will increase your e2 levels.

Here is an example of how a doc prescribed hmg for fertility
This is how I would dose it

1000 I.U. HCG three times weekly
75 I.U. HMG Three times weekly
50mg clomid daily

Obviously many studies have shown a variation in HCG/HMG doses. I would always advise to start low. A fertility study used a protocol of 2500 I.U. HCG + 300 I.U. HMG two times per week.

Bingo

Im sure theres a decent amount of guys who have thought about coming off after 2 years plus on, but have figured they would not fully recover esspecially those in 30's, so they just kept blasting and cruising or went on PCT without ever giving it a real try, including myself. I'm very interested to see how this goes.

IML Gear Cream!
I came off after a few years and recovered to some degree, my overall test is 380 and I am running another round of clomid, but was it worth being on for 2 years... Mm not really.. I had to come off for personal reasons but if I don't recover after this round of clomid I'll probably go on hrt again

I came off after a few years and recovered to some degree, my overall test is 380 and I am running another round of clomid, but was it worth being on for 2 years... Mm not really.. I had to come off for personal reasons but if I don't recover after this round of clomid I'll probably go on hrt again

how is your libido? Are you able to function sexually more or less?

I've been cycling the past 2 years, and not taking enough time off. As soon as I feel recovered from PCT, I wait a month and jump back on. I'm going into this for the long hall this round.

What PCT did you initially use after coming off?

Ya my sex drive is lowish but I'm content getting laid like 3x a week.. I can get it up no problems.
I did clomid for 6 weeks for my pct.
It's been 6 months now that I have been off

Ya my sex drive is lowish but I'm content getting laid like 3x a week.. I can get it up no problems.
I did clomid for 6 weeks for my pct.
It's been 6 months now that I have been off

you were on for 2 years and used just clomid for PCT? Or was that the last pct you did? I would add some HCG to the Clomid throw in 20mg Nolva for good measure.

Well I did high dose hcg of 1000iu 3x a week the last 5 weeks and leading up to my pct then I ran clomid at
100/100/50/50/50/25

I came off for two months felt like shit then said fuck it and went to dr and got trt

Back