• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Test 250/Tren 150 major post injection pain

Dahmino

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys, so i ordered from naps, SUPER FAST delivery, I always order GP products and love them, I picked up a bunch of the gp 250 test/150 tren pre mixed vials, I have done 6 shots and every single one I do its hurts like HELL the next day and the following 5 days. I did 1 cc on saturday morning in my glute and cant sit on it today still. Is this normal? I tried heating it up a little bit but still nothing works and my glute is like rock hard the whole time until it discipates after about 6 days. when i injected there was no blood perfectly smooth but the next day its hell! I tried something different yesterday and did 1/2 cc in each delt and today its not unbearable but is definitely sore. I dont know if i can do this for 10 weeks, any input is appreciated thanks!

23g 1" for glutes and i used some insulin needles i had and put it on the 3cc syringe for the delts which injected really slow but seemed to work weel, but i cant keep going into my delts ever other or 3rd day

so I have found that Im super sensitive to guaiacol. I get three for four day welts with every shot. I know many guys are using this in any "heavy weight" high mg product. I will not touch a super test or anything above the standard wieght.

are they welts that finally go away after 5 or 6 days? ive never even heard of that stuff and i do alot of research. i wonder if geneza pharm uses it. will it hurt me long term if i keep using it and deal with the pain or whats your advice? how how do i figure out if im the same way

im 4 and a half weeks in on my cycle with same stuff and my ass cheeck swells for 2-3 days everytime lol. feels like i got a golf ball in my ass cheek

hahaha i know ive never had this before, i scream when i sit down sometimes. Are you getting good results though?

Gains are solid for the amount of time ive been on. vascularity is starting to show to. I swear i think everyone at the gym knows. maybe im just paranoid. someone said the swelling might have someting to do with the amount of mg per ml. 400 mg per ml is alot. i dont know and dont care because the gears good i can suck it up.

yeah three- five days they disapear. but they are fairly painful. they effect my workout schedule. I beleive its a fairly common practice with highly concentrated products.
Im not certain if there is long term effects.
I did finish the vials I had with it. but I upped the dose to get rid of it faster(body builder mentality at its finest)
now I make sure I ask the guy is EO and Guaiacol is used. because It honestly if I shot in my lat for example I could not sleep on my lat. and the next day I got in my glute. I couldnt sleep on my lat or glute. so it became very uncomfortable. and I mess with alot things. I dont mess with my sleep.
I figured out just by asking questions. I knew my source so I knew it was not dirty.

Its worth noting that my experience is not with NAPS GEAR.

Gains are solid for the amount of time ive been on. vascularity is starting to show to. I swear i think everyone at the gym knows. maybe im just paranoid. someone said the swelling might have someting to do with the amount of mg per ml. 400 mg per ml is alot. i dont know and dont care because the gears good i can suck it up.

400 ml is alot of product.
I shoot all my deca in one 3cc 600 mg shot a week. I never have PIP when used with BA/BA

IML Gear Cream!
ya ive done 3cc of test before, i feel like its the tren thats doing this for sure because ive never had a prob with naps gear not being smooth at all. i think for a little while im going to pin other places with that insulin needle and split up the cc into 2 injections, that should still be fine right?

ya ive done 3cc of test before, i feel like its the tren thats doing this for sure because ive never had a prob with naps gear not being smooth at all. i think for a little while im going to pin other places with that insulin needle and split up the cc into 2 injections, that should still be fine right?

I dont know if you are infact sensetive to guaciaol or EO I dont think its going to matter. I tryed diluting it with some grape seed oil. and that did not help.

Interesting. I've found the deeper you pin in the muscle the less it hurts. If you're using slin pins you might not be injecting deep enough. The concentration might be an issue. EO as well. I doubt it's the gear b/c GP has been around a while and seem reliable.

i only used the slin pin with the deltoid because i have very little fat or skin there so the slin pin works good, i use the 30g 1inch pin in the glute and it goes all the way in, it has to get in the muscle because that right glute is inflated

Interesting. I've found the deeper you pin in the muscle the less it hurts. If you're using slin pins you might not be injecting deep enough. The concentration might be an issue. EO as well. I doubt it's the gear b/c GP has been around a while and seem reliable.

Im using 22g 1.5" needle and i go all the way in the glutes.

so another question that started last night but now has gotten worse today at work, i have a 99.5 fever and im cold and hot and tired like crazy and i slept alot last night, could this be from the tren or you guys think im getting sick? thanks

I havent heard of people geting fevers from tren but im not positive maybe a more experienced person can help.

I get a low grade fever and the chills every time I start a cycle. It only hangs around for a few days maybe a week.

so another question that started last night but now has gotten worse today at work, i have a 99.5 fever and im cold and hot and tired like crazy and i slept alot last night, could this be from the tren or you guys think im getting sick? thanks

I've run several tren cycles and for every one, I get those "hot flashes" throughout the day. I run hotter than normal and have that hot & cold you mention. I don't know about my temperature, but I definitely am hotter than normal. It's great running tren in the winter, I can go about outside in the cold and still feel warm LOL. Not so fun in summer though!

And it makes me lethargic. But once I'm in the gym I turn into a focused beast! It's hard to explain, but it happens - I wake up once I hit the weights and am ready to manhandle them damn plates! haha.

IML Gear Cream!
I know exactly what you mean, usually in the morning im ok but come afternoon i could fall asleep at my desk. SO the fever went away, but 1 week into my cycle for 3 days last week i had a low grade fever and was hot then cold like crazy! I never ran tren before but stuck it out figuring thats what it was and it had to be. Now i have a tickle in the ack of my throat and it wont go away, probably some type of cold. My diet is strict im running ghrp 6 cjc 1295 and ipamoralin as well ad the test and tren and turinaplex. I sometimes have a CRAZY craving for carbs or when i feel lethargic have a crazy need for some type of sugar to spark energy. but once im in the gym, i sweat and pump and never want to leave. The only thing i hate is the post injection pain of the test 250/tren 150 gp mix i got. That Sh*% HURTS!

I know exactly what you mean, usually in the morning im ok but come afternoon i could fall asleep at my desk. SO the fever went away, but 1 week into my cycle for 3 days last week i had a low grade fever and was hot then cold like crazy! I never ran tren before but stuck it out figuring thats what it was and it had to be. Now i have a tickle in the ack of my throat and it wont go away, probably some type of cold. My diet is strict im running ghrp 6 cjc 1295 and ipamoralin as well ad the test and tren and turinaplex. I sometimes have a CRAZY craving for carbs or when i feel lethargic have a crazy need for some type of sugar to spark energy. but once im in the gym, i sweat and pump and never want to leave. The only thing i hate is the post injection pain of the test 250/tren 150 gp mix i got. That Sh*% HURTS!

Did the pain/fever ever go? Im running this now and after my 4th pin every site has swollen up and gotten sore for about 6 days. Tried splitting up the dosage which helped but even at .5ml i can't sit after the glute pins for days. My quad, which i hit twice seems to be recovering faster the second time around.

The constant 99-100 fever i have is a little worrisome, but also hear this is from the Tren. I took T3 a few days and was worrying this wasn't helping the body temp so dropped it until i can get things under control. 4 more weeks of this, gonna try to ride it out hopefully.

Bro...have you tried cutting it with oil or different gear??

Going to try one more pin then will cut it down and split injects to two sites

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back