• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Rookie, here! Any thoughts on my deca/test/d-bol/hcg/nolva cycle?

er80sc

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey, everyone. I'm new to posting threads. I usually read them, and leave. I'm trying to get more serious about my training, and how/what I cycle. So please feel free to lend your advice.

Before playing Football this last season, I cycled Test P/T-bol and my PCT was Nolva. It worked well for me. My body fat fell to 10% (from 16%), weighed 230 (from 205), and my speed/agility was improved. Also thanks to a good diet and training routine. After the season, the lazy bug hit me. I was worn out, I just wanted to eat everything in sight. So for a good 6-7 months, I ate like crap, and barely worked out. But thanks to my PCT, I didn't look like complete crap (but weighed 240, not good considering my strength and looks). I decided to get serious again, so I started working out (a lot of cardio), dieting to cut down before I start up another cycle. So here are my stats as of now...

Weight: 225
Height: 6'3"
Body fat: 13%

My proposed 14 week cycle...

Weeks 1-10 (Juice)

Test E: 500mg weekly (250mg, twice a week), weeks 1-10
Deca: 300mg weekly (once a week), weeks 1-10
HCG: 500iu weekly (once a week), weeks 1-10
D-bol: 350mg weekly (50mg daily), weeks 1-5

Weeks 10-14 (PCT)

Nolva: 280mg weekly (40mg daily for 2 weeks) THEN 140mg weekly (20mg daily for last 2 weeks), weeks 10-14

All of this along with a challenging lifting routine, and a solid 4000 plus calorie diet.

The dosages may seem lower than most cycles, but mind you, it is my second cycle, and I don't want to be completely reliant on a overloaded cycle to be fit. So overall, what do you all think?

Thanks!

-Raz

bump your test a little bit i like to run it at least double what i am running deca at. Also throw some proviron and adex into that cycle. You will love the proviron with the dbol and aromasin or adex is a must with dbol.

^^^^
agreed, was about to say roughly the same thing, but was gonna add a slight suggestion of adding NPP since deca takes so long to kick in and hes running only a 10 week cycle, and wait 2 weeks after last pin of cycle to start pct since the long esters will still be in his system

but thats just my own thought.

Thanks, guys. So bump my Test up another 50mg or a whole other 100mg?

Also, I never heard of Proviron and Adex. What do they do? If you don't mind me asking.

I have an opinion on PCT. don't start it till 3-4 weeks after last shot. Based on the ester you are going with that will provide enough to to truly clear your system. I think too many ppl jump on the pct too soon and waste half of it. If you think I'm crazy thread a few threads on half life of gear. Most times it still very active only a lil less potent but enough to throw off your natural production.

I have an opinion on PCT. don't start it till 3-4 weeks after last shot. Based on the ester you are going with that will provide enough to to truly clear your system. I think too many ppl jump on the pct too soon and waste half of it. If you think I'm crazy thread a few threads on half life of gear. Most times it still very active only a lil less potent but enough to throw off your natural production.

Okay, cool. Is that because the PCT will counter act whatever is still in my system? Sorry for the dumb questions, gotta learn somehow.

Pct is used to bring your natural test production back online. When you take test or any other gear for the most part your body stops making its own test to try to balance out the levels in your body. It knows that there is more than normal, so test stops and estrogen jumps in an attempt to balance it out, that's what an AI is needed. If there is still elevated levels floating around in your blood then your body isn't going to start making its own test until that clears.

Heres a personal example, my first cycle I ran tes E about 500mg wk. When I was done I started clomid right away and ran it for 4weeks, that whole time I felt great (it was because the test was still in my system) then a month after that I was TOAST, no energy, no sex drive, lost weight just felt like total shit. That lasted for about 2 mos it sucked.

Now one way you can get around not having to do pct would be to cruise ;)

I've started blast and cruise 8 months ago and don't plan on stopping for quite some time

Typically peoples T levels are tanked by day 14, so thats why most people recommend waiting two weeks. Deca has a bit longer chain ester so Id say cut that out a week earlier than your test shot, then wait 14 days after your last test shot.

Regardless of when you start PCT your prolly going to want to do a bit of a more aggressive one. Deca is highly suppressive so Nolva might not cut it, esp at your age, you want to make sure you recover properly.

AI: another thing is your lack of an AI. Deca stimulates progesterone/prolactin since it a 19Nor which will cause gyno if estro is too high. Add in aromasin starting at 12.5mg ED and raise it if needed. Below is the protocal I would follow if I where to adjust your cycle. Also might not be a bad idea to have Caber on hand if prolactin gets out of hand.

Weeks 1-12 (Juice)

Test E: 600mg weekly (300mg, twice a week), weeks 1-12
Deca: 300mg weekly (150mg, twice a week), weeks 1-11
HCG: 500iu every 5th day, weeks 1-13
Aromasin 12.5mg ED (weeks 1-15, an extra 2 weeks into PCT to prevent estro rebound, also stimulates LH to aid recovery)
Caber as needed

Weeks 14-18 (PCT)

Clomid 100/75/50/50
Nolva 40/40/20/20

EDIT NOTE******: It worries me that you have never heard of proviron or adex or aromasin or caber, let alone what they do and why they may or may not be needed. that tells me you havent really done your homework. This is a serious cycle and your young. Go do some reading up on all the compounds mentioned in this thread so you understand why everyone recommended what they did.

Typically peoples T levels are tanked by day 14, so thats why most people recommend waiting two weeks. Deca has a bit longer chain ester so Id say cut that out a week earlier than your test shot, then wait 14 days after your last test shot.

Regardless of when you start PCT your prolly going to want to do a bit of a more aggressive one. Deca is highly suppressive so Nolva might not cut it, esp at your age, you want to make sure you recover properly.

AI: another thing is your lack of an AI. Deca stimulates progesterone/prolactin since it a 19Nor which will cause gyno if estro is too high. Add in aromasin starting at 12.5mg ED and raise it if needed. Below is the protocal I would follow if I where to adjust your cycle. Also might not be a bad idea to have Caber on hand if prolactin gets out of hand.

Weeks 1-12 (Juice)

Test E: 600mg weekly (300mg, twice a week), weeks 1-12
Deca: 300mg weekly (150mg, twice a week), weeks 1-11
HCG: 500iu every 5th day, weeks 1-13
Aromasin 12.5mg ED (weeks 1-15, an extra 2 weeks into PCT to prevent estro rebound, also stimulates LH to aid recovery)
Caber as needed

Weeks 14-18 (PCT)

Clomid 100/75/50/50
Nolva 40/40/20/20

EDIT NOTE******: It worries me that you have never heard of proviron or adex or aromasin or caber, let alone what they do and why they may or may not be needed. that tells me you havent really done your homework. This is a serious cycle and your young. Go do some reading up on all the compounds mentioned in this thread so you understand why everyone recommended what they did.

This is awesome. Thanks so much. That's why I'm here, I know there are more experienced/educated people out there who can teach me a thing or two. I'll be sure to study more into it.

IML Gear Cream!
I dont know if you get tested or not.The test would be out of your system in a couple months.The decca will be decectable for up to 8 months.That can be a downside.Alot of college and pros stick to prop and suspension,because of how fast they clear.I'm just saying,just in case.

I dont know if you get tested or not.The test would be out of your system in a couple months.The decca will be decectable for up to 8 months.That can be a downside.Alot of college and pros stick to prop and suspension,because of how fast they clear.I'm just saying,just in case.

Thanks for your concern. I'm playing ball at a Division III school, they don't test for juice. That's a big reason why there are a lot of big boys in D III. But when I try out for the NFL, CFL, Europe league or where ever, I'll stick with something like Test E and Dbol. Thanks again!

well looks like augustwest has this one covered

..on to the next one

Back