• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Bloodwork Results

DaBeast25

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
3 1/2 weeks into my cycle....

800mg of test/week (combo of Prop & Enth)
75mg of Anavar/day
120mg or Masteron eod (just started last week)
Started Aromasin at 10mg ed, then bumped up to 10mg 3xper day for the last 10+ days

Total Cholesterol dropped from 135 to 88
HDL's dropped from 45 to 21
LDL's dropped from 75 to 67 (I'm assuming total LDL from Labcorp is LDL + VLDL
Triglycerides dropped from 77 to 32
(initial cholesterol readings were taken several months before I started this cycle, all the other initial readings were taken a couple weeks before cycle)

BUN was high pre-cycle at 23... now has dropped to 15 which is within range.
Bilirubin was slightly high at 1.3... now has dropped to 0.4 which is within range.
ALT was slightly high at 45... still sits at 45
Test >1500

Now the two things I have questions about for any experts(i.e. Heavyiron)....
1) Platelets have gone up from 225 to a HIGH 521 (reference range 140-415) Is this normal due to the increase in RBCs???
2) Estradial pre cycle was 25.2 and is now HIGH at 46.1 (reference range 7.6-42.6)
-I'm taking 30mg of aromasin ed, do you think another 5mg ed would drop me down into a better E2 range without going too low?

I'd shout out the ugls I'm using as long as it's not breaking any rules, just let me know....

Also, I know E2 at 46.1 isn't extremely high, but is that high enough to notice create symptoms like bloat around waste and/or having a more difficult time losing bodyfat(again specifically around the waist.

I'm very good at manipulating diet to cut and something is making it much harder for me to lose bodyfat around my waist this time around. If I had to guess I'm probably sitting at about 10%.

3 1/2 weeks into my cycle....

800mg of test/week (combo of Prop & Enth)
75mg of Anavar/day
120mg or Masteron eod (just started last week)
Started Aromasin at 10mg ed, then bumped up to 10mg 3xper day for the last 10+ days

Total Cholesterol dropped from 135 to 88
HDL's dropped from 45 to 21
LDL's dropped from 75 to 67 (I'm assuming total LDL from Labcorp is LDL + VLDL
Triglycerides dropped from 77 to 32
(initial cholesterol readings were taken several months before I started this cycle, all the other initial readings were taken a couple weeks before cycle)

BUN was high pre-cycle at 23... now has dropped to 15 which is within range.
Bilirubin was slightly high at 1.3... now has dropped to 0.4 which is within range.
ALT was slightly high at 45... still sits at 45
Test >1500

Now the two things I have questions about for any experts(i.e. Heavyiron)....
1) Platelets have gone up from 225 to a HIGH 521 (reference range 140-415) Is this normal due to the increase in RBCs???
2) Estradial pre cycle was 25.2 and is now HIGH at 46.1 (reference range 7.6-42.6)
-I'm taking 30mg of aromasin ed, do you think another 5mg ed would drop me down into a better E2 range without going too low?

I'd shout out the ugls I'm using as long as it's not breaking any rules, just let me know....

yes.. i would donate blood mid cycle if RBC/Hematocrit get too out of range.

the drop in hdl is expected.

Triglycerides are super low. Are you slamming fish oils/ blood lipid drugs?

Not that 21 is good, but I am kind of glad my HDLs aren't completely tanked. I take about 4-6gr of fish daily...definitely no lipid drugs just a clean ass diet.

I heard that even though HDL drops the HDL particle size increases so you have more "efficient" HDL.
Testosterone = Larger Particle size of HDL

- Got this from Palumbo btw

What brand of gear

Test Prop, Test Enth, and Aromasin are all Euro-pharmacies from PSL.
Anavar and Masteron are from AY

I'll be switching over to Aromasin from Purchase Peptides once I run out of the tabs from E-P

Back