• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Inside Job a documentary

troubador

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
[video=youtube;2dvv-Yib1Xg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=2dvv-Yib1Xg#![/video]

:funny:

Top-rated Youtube comment:

"I remember where I was in 1977 when this all happened, I wasn't "awake" and had my head buried in the sand. Now years later, after researching the New World Order on YouTube, I see now it was really a false-flag event so the Alliance could profit off of a war and take away my freedoms. How could I have been so stupid ? I thought what I saw on the screen was real :(

NEVER again, do you here that Emperor ? NEVER ! Every video we upload is another day closer to your DEFEAT !

Ron Paul 2016 !"

:roflmao:

Those who pay attention to world events and are awesome have known all along that the Skywalker family is secretly in charge of both the Empire and rebel alliance to create a new universe order. How else do you explain that Luke, a farm boy from nowhere, rises to power so quickly? You really think the empire just had some ship flying around with the death star plans on it and the rebels simply stole them? What about the second shooter? I saw this video by this dude once and it turns out it's totally impossible for one x-wing to have made that shot.

Pretty sure Lukes dad controlled the entire monetary system that LAM is president of....LAM now bashes every other monetary system. Coincidence?

You're all a bunch of uphill gardeners :coffee:

Back