• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

dbol and my liver ultra sound

Zane

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
OK, I am on trt now for a year and in November my biliruban came back elevated. I wasn't on anything ever but what he found was tiny pollops in my gal bladder causing this. He seems to think there size will never amount to cancer or surgery. My question is dbol was awaiting to start. Should I even bother or hand it to a buddy? I have ran a few T only blasts but thought I would try dbol at the start of this next 4 month run?

never heard of anyone having gal bladder issues from dbol. I think your safe.

If you're liver isn't happy, what dbol dose were you thinking of? I think I'd wait for things to clear up before tempting fate, if you do try it then keep watching your levels.

Your doctor just told you that you have elevated liver values and pollops in your gal bladder and your asking if you should still take d-bol which will further tax your liver?...If your doctor said you had some lung problems going on would you start smoking?...Why risk further health problems for bloated water weight that you will lose once you stop anyway?...Your health is far more important then that.

Not worth it man !!! Pass that shit along and stick to oils .

I have been pretty set in passing them on and just was throwing it out there for confirmation. I am not sure if my biliruben levels will go down. He made it sound like the pollips were causing the elevation and all is fine. He said my liver is fine? We will check it 6months/year? I surely do not want to impose more issues. Dbol dose was going to be .25 any who. Thanks guys!

Back