• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Injury while on!!!

vforgy

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So I'm six weeks into a 12 wk test e cycle and it feels like I have throwers elbow. I have been taking anti inflammatory meds. I work with my hands all day and have noticed soreness with use. My question is should I stop cycle and pct or should I ride it out training legs abbs and cardio until elbow is up to pushing some weight? What is your experience with injuries while on?
Stats 32 2nd cycle 6'4" 230 not sure of bf but would def guess under 15%

Are your joints achy? Are you on anything else besides the test like an AI? Are you in to much pain to lift anything to do with upper body?

i woudl stay on the gear and rest

that way, you are preserving your lbm as best you can while you recover.. since you are 32 you may want to consider trt.. getting old brother ;)

Have been resting arms since Sunday night gonna see what happens tonight "chest day" I may end up dropping down to 250-300mg per week if i am in too much pain tonight. I am on test e 750 with nolva on hand if necessary. And yes my arms were too achy to lift my 4 yr old girl on Monday.

Have been resting arms since Sunday night gonna see what happens tonight "chest day" I may end up dropping down to 250-300mg per week if i am in too much pain tonight. I am on test e 750 with nolva on hand if necessary. And yes my arms were too achy to lift my 4 yr old girl on Monday.

I had the same problem but off cycle.

I had tendonitis/ pain in my elbow.

What I did was identify which specific movements were causing the problem and identifying alternative lifts, so.....- mine were lifting the DBs when preparing for shoulder press and chest press, so I changed these movements to Barbell.

Pull ups were replaced with wide grip pull ups concentrating on using my back, not my bicep.

Machine rows - I changed the V grip handle to a wide grip and concentrated on using my lats not my biceps.

Any direct bicep work was gone completely.

Standing cable crossovers also caused pain while getting the weight from up top to chest level where I would begin my press, so I altered the angle of the cable arms to be much lower.

This let me continue the 3 weeks left until I was at my de-load week tomorrow (snowboarding in Europe, woo hoo!) without any further injury problems.

I feel for you. Both my biceps are always in pain so I have learned to work around them. I still can deadlift and bent rows I'm more conservative with now. I never train biceps. I can't curl 40lbs lol. That's fine because my arm devolopment has never been an issue.

Took a week off arms and concentrated on legs and cardio. My elbows are good to go. Must have been the motion of throwing a football. Getting old sucks!!!

Took a week off arms and concentrated on legs and cardio. My elbows are good to go. Must have been the motion of throwing a football. Getting old sucks!!!
thats great news man. I hurt my wrist on the 5th week of my test e cycle and i was in the same boat as u. i decided to stay on cycle and had to cut my whole routine in half until my wrist felt better.

Back