• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

EQ for Collagen Synthesis (SD if ur around get in here :))

Bchrysl

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have not found EQ to be very beneficial to me personally, at least from noticeable effects. One thing that I do, however want to keep is the increase to collagen synthesis (i think it was approx 340% at 2.2mg/pound or something like that don't quote me). The reason I'm using this is for joint/tendon reparation and to help unwind a shit ton of scar tissue etc. I'm running ab unch of peptides as well including mod grf/ghrp-2, thymosin beta, etc.

Is it worth keeping EQ strictly for collagen synthesis if my aim is to keep up joint/tendon health and repair some shit? Not even is it worth it (I still have at least 10 gs of EQ lying around) - are the effects significant?

**side note I'm currently cruising on 1g of test e/wk and a bunch of peptides for healing**

On a side note if anyone knows if collagen synthesis increase or decrease affects scar tissue release etc. I would greatly appreciate it ;) Currently doing ART and making my chiropractor rich.

i dropped EQ because of allot of the reading i have been doing about hemocrit. Its really hard on your blood from what I have read, if any one can correct me that would be great. I just dont find that i should take some thing like that just to improve my cardio while on tren. Thats the only reason why i took it, but honestly while cutting i do cardio every day so after a few weeks its not even an issue.

Eq does raise hematocrit and rbc count, this is where you achieve most of the healing properties from it... As far as diminishing scar tissue, have never noticed anything major in that way, but I rotate sites constantly and don't have much scar tissue buildup... As far as collagen repair/synthesis, the increased nutrient delivery by more red blood will obviously help, but many other compounds are more effective, such as hgh... Watch your bp and have bloodwork done, if rbc or hematocrit gets elevated, cease use and it will come back down to normal fairly quickly.

Currently running gh (alt between mod grf + ghrp 2 150mcg/ea 5-6x per day and 10 iu gh/day once every month for 3 days.

Overburdened, by that same logic anadrol would be beneficial for healing properties for increase to rbc etc.?

To clarify I mean scar tissue/adhesions on muscles from heavy lifting

There is no increased nutrient transport, Nutrients are transported in the plasma of the blood ..not the platelets. While there is a very small increase in plasma it is noting compared to the increase in RBC. Nutrient transport increase is a myth with this steroid. Also the increased collagen synthesis doesnt necessarily mean a damn thing you need to consider cross link cennectivity and there is no increase in that so what that means is its absolutely useless for as some say "strengthening or healing tendons etc". Also there are diff forms of collagen.
There are many reasons people use to try to justify EQ as a good steroid cause it sucks horribly at building muscle but the fact is most of them are BS.
It was a great choice for horses due to the increase RBC which lead to vastly increase cardio performance and endurance.

Back