• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Dianabol test #2

Shadowboxing

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok when I took dbol first time 50mg 1 cap I expirenced a dizziness but could walk fine feelings sick feelings good pump in the gym then back to sick feelings and tinglings /poundings in my face

My friend took 10mg and felt his face pounding too
is this shit just bunk cause I heard its not suppose to do that to you?

What do you guys feel on it?

Best thing to do is crack open capsule, get to your nearest crack whore, let him/her snort it, if the replied answer after the snort is "good shit" your stuff may be bunk. If the replied answer is "what the hell is this?", then 1: check blood pressure, 2: email/pm sponsor(make sure everything is legit) 3:if everything is legit...dbol(or orals) may not be in your future.

Ok when I took dbol first time 50mg 1 cap I expirenced a dizziness but could walk fine feelings sick feelings good pump in the gym then back to sick feelings and tinglings /poundings in my face

My friend took 10mg and felt his face pounding too
is this shit just bunk cause I heard its not suppose to do that to you?

What do you guys feel on it?

Sounds like something else to me, like yohimbe. Never gotten those symptoms on good dbol, even 50mg/day for several weeks.

im on 40mg of dbol a day and i feel normal, not any crazy shit like your saying, u have sumthing else other than dbol

First time I used dbol I had a pretty massive headache during my workout. Since I've upped my water intake an additional gallon a day and no more issues.

Sounds like a niacin flush. You sure your not on a powder form of some energy supplement? Is your source of dbol from a source you trust and/or used before?

IML Gear Cream!
Sounds like blood pressure , if you experience that of 1 dose that's definitely not dbol it will some time to build up in ur system .

Back