• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Booby OWNS Kos!

boom yeah, now i just need to leg press 23 plates and some are banned.

boom yeah, now i just need to leg press 23 plates and some are banned.

azza trying to stand beside others claiming victory......what a loser lol

u press 23 plates for 8 reps :roflmao:

azza trying to stand beside others claiming victory......what a loser lol

u press 23 plates for 8 reps :roflmao:

I am merely supporting Booby, bit like you and Silhua wanking on cam, or the PM you got, AZZA is back, dont tell me you dont suck cock.

I am merely supporting Booby, bit like you and Silhua wanking on cam, or the PM you got, AZZA is back, dont tell me you dont suck cock.

Sil and i used to skype daily, but he got angry cause i always cum too fast and put me on ignore......
thats a PM i sent Sil, not the other way around dumbass, cant u fucken tell the difference between sent and inbox?

You still had to PM Sil to say i was back, fuck me sunshine i am in your head like a muthafucka.

quick AZZA?a back.

You still had to PM Sil to say i was back, fuck me sunshine i am in your head like a muthafucka.

quick AZZA?a back.

keep telling urself ur the winner here azza lmao......

This is a thread about booby owning KOS, Keep your eyes on the ball fellows.......

:coffee:

IML Gear Cream!
you still had to pm sil to say i was back, fuck me sunshine i am in your head like a muthafucka.

Quick azza?a back.

stfu and neg me you worthless fu*k. Lol!

This is a thread about booby owning KOS, Keep your eyes on the ball fellows.......

You mean the way your pretty little wife keeps her eyes my balls?

You mean the way your pretty little wife keeps her eyes my balls?

Your right about one thing, my wife is a pretty little thing, but she despises fat fucks like yourself. I won't even get into how she feels about trailer park trash. She likes skinny fat fucks such as myself. SFW might be right about you looking good by summer but I think he means summer of 2025.

the amount of trolling in AG has increased while the amount of activity here seems to have gone way done, just an observation

I'm not hating on Booby or doubting any of his claims..

But i would like to see a Shirtless picture of him.

Your right about one thing, my wife is a pretty little thing, but she despises fat fucks like yourself. I won't even get into how she feels about trailer park trash. She likes skinny fat fucks such as myself. SFW might be right about you looking good by summer but I think he means summer of 2025.

Boy I'd say you were merely queer for me by the response i just got out of you...
must be when everything gets quiet in your world you can hear old wifey thinking....rednack
rednack.... Rednack...Rednack...out loud...post up some latest pics bro, let's see all that bitch..

I'm not hating on Booby or doubting any of his claims..

But i would like to see a Shirtless picture of him.
bloobys razor sharp abs would cut through the screen. His boyfriend used to was his shit stained sheets on them in jail. Lol at the 305 an guy bwahahaha!

This is a 301 lb guy with abs can you see the difference between him and fat ass blooby?
derekfram1.jpg

and I do believe poundstone is around 6 ft....not a huge strongman....damn dude is a freak...I keep shrinking and look more like a fat underwear guy...Derek is a freak of freaks

I bet blooby can squat and piss thru a screen door and never wet the screen..

Boy I'd say you were merely queer for me by the response i just got out of you...
must be when everything gets quiet in your world you can hear old wifey thinking....rednack
rednack.... Rednack...Rednack...out loud...post up some latest pics bro, let's see all that bitch..

Seriously Dude get that propane leak fixed in your trailer. You're starting to lose brain cells.

Seriously Dude get that propane leak fixed in your trailer. You're starting to lose brain cells.

I'll swap brain cells for muscle mass anyway bitchmeat now post proof you ain't a fatass and I'll shut up..
otherwise go back to suckling mod dick..

I'll swap brain cells for muscle mass anyway bitchmeat now post proof you ain't a fatass and I'll shut up..

Muscle mass, hahaha thats the funniest thing I heard all day. The funny thing about you fat fucks on this board is that you go into the gym and you take a fat fucking saggy ass body and do some curls and tri cep pushdowns and you're all proud of your muscle mass. Your fucking 85 pounds over wieght numb nuts. muscle mass, really? LOL

P.s. fat fuck, I don't suckle mod dick anymore after the captn' and his messican lovin sidekick didn't give the people what they voted for. The People's choice.

waiting for a shirtless pic of Booby

Muscle mass, hahaha thats the funniest thing I heard all day. The funny thing about you fat fucks on this board is that you go into the gym and you take a fat fucking saggy ass body and do some curls and tri cep pushdowns and you're all proud of your muscle mass. Your fucking 85 pounds over wieght numb nuts. muscle mass, really? LOL

P.s. fat fuck, I don't suckle mod dick anymore after the captn' and his messican lovin sidekick didn't give the people what they voted for. The People's choice.

red is actually in better shape than you now...just saying

damn Bro are you on tren, you seem really fired up

Back