• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

World Pharma lottery log

jadean

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
First of all a big thank you to wp and everybody who voted on the contest.
Stats 28 years old, 6'8" 299lbs bf? Currently bulking on a cruise. Been blasting and cruising over a year and a half. Have tried more than a few sponsors on here with a couple sponsored logs here and there.

Bench 3 rep max 405lbs, squat 3 rep max 455lbs, dead lift 3 rep max 585lbs goal of this cycle is to cut down some extra bf for the summer.
Have confirmation from wp so this blast will be cypobolic 500mgs a week for 10 weeks with trenabolic 100mgs eod for 60 days. Have heard nothing but solid reviews on asia pharma so I'm very pumped to get started. Here are my winning pics as well as a couple other recent ones.

Attachments

• 2013-03-25_14-19-56_879.jpg
    2013-03-25_14-19-56_879.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 77
  • 2013-03-25_14-22-10_564.jpg
    2013-03-25_14-22-10_564.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 63
  • 2013-02-28_13-57-34_376.jpg
    2013-02-28_13-57-34_376.jpg
    976.7 KB · Views: 62
You just got my respect...your probably the only guy on the interwebz that would say he was 299lbs and not 300lbs....because you know everyone on the intetwebz tells the truth...will be checking out your log...

I appreciate it s2h, I'm hoping to hit 305 by the time my ap products arrive but will start this cut on deliv. Wp has confirmed shipment soooo yeah contest ends product ships. Lightning! Wp is a man of his word. Cant wait to start.

lol ^ also guys im going to throw in an extra leg day every week high volume to bring up the wheels a bit. So putting on some descent size on my quads, thickness in my chest, and muscle separation in my back will all be mini goals during this run.

Damn bro you're a got damned giant lol. Congrats on the gear. Will be following

Theres a guy i work with whos at least 6'5" and probably 250lbs in great shape, hes pretty impressive when you see him. I can only imagine seeing jadean in person, most people probably say holy shit hes huge.

IML Gear Cream!
Peckerwood looking good bro

i am sure you can make fantastic results now when you start diet and ripped it..and add some sunburn..;)

Subbed in for this
as well

Some quad and calf starting pics, hopefully after dropping some fat and a tan I can get some nice separation going.

Attachments

• IMG_20130328_191246_318.jpg
    IMG_20130328_191246_318.jpg
    808.2 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_20130328_191239_642.jpg
    IMG_20130328_191239_642.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 33
  • IMG_20130328_191028_535.jpg
    IMG_20130328_191028_535.jpg
    771 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_20130328_190916_282.jpg
    IMG_20130328_190916_282.jpg
    775.2 KB · Views: 32
Some quad and calf starting pics, hopefully after dropping some fat and a tan I can get some nice separation going.

Calves like a statue of a Greek god! Chiseled, but PALE AS FUCK! lolol lookin good bro! Pm me if you want some mt2 I can hook it up with a discount :winkfinger:

i am sure you can make fantastic results now when you start diet and ripped it..and add some sunburn..;)

subbed . . also I think its very cool of WP to allow the three guys to split the prize.

Building wheels on a tall guy isn't as tuff as some think...try allot of pauses...negative reps...drop sets...and high volume mid to lower weight in general...don't be afraid to do 50-60 rep sets...they will grow...BTW front squats on a smith machine work well for tall guys..back squats don't as well..

IML Gear Cream!
Building wheels on a tall guy isn't as tuff as some think...try allot of pauses...negative reps...drop sets...and high volume mid to lower weight in general...don't be afraid to do 50-60 rep sets...they will grow...BTW front squats on a smith machine work well for tall guys..back squats don't as well..

True. Supersets always worked well for me, a lot if pre-exhaust as well. I've been using the jones smith machine, which has an fwd/bwd motion as well which keeping my back more upright.

Very nice, high volume is exactly what I need I will try these very high rep sets but I think I will stop at 30 I would like to walk this week lol. Front squats and captn's suggestion of pre exhaustion will be thrown in as well, thanks guys

tall guys tend to get there feet real high or wide because there tall of course..look to keep the feet closer and not as wide to hit more quad sweep..it may feel odd at first but works well stance wise..

Yes ^^^ when i first started I was advised to go wide stance but did not feel comfortable so after trial and error iv'e found that a slightly narrower than shoulder width stance is best for me. Feels great in my quads but I've had to stretch many hours to finally get below parallel because of my height.

Yes ^^^ when i first started I was advised to go wide stance but did not feel comfortable so after trial and error iv'e found that a slightly narrower than shoulder width stance is best for me. Feels great in my quads but I've had to stretch many hours to finally get below parallel because of my height.

you ever try yoga?
I go to my gym's 50 min yoga class every saturday before I train legs.
It has helped my form and strength emensely.
I never knew how not flexible I was until I started yoga about a year ago.
now I love it and I do at least 20 mins every day.

If I had the time I would probably go with my wife but my 90mins 4 days a week is pretty much All my free time, but I do stretch almost everyday

you ever try yoga?
I go to my gym's 50 min yoga class every saturday before I train legs.
It has helped my form and strength emensely.
I never knew how not flexible I was until I started yoga about a year ago.
now I love it and I do at least 20 mins every day.

Thats a great idea. I really need more stretching.

Back