• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

where to buy pins? no more amazon?

Here in Oz one can get them cheap off ebay. Have you looked there?

Depending on your location you can try the local needle exchange. Local pharmacies here sell 10 1ml fixed pins for $4 with a sharps container included.

all you have to do is google the exact gauge and pin size you want and a bunch of suppliers pop up and order from which ever, i cant even tell you the website of my last order cause its diff all the time, never had a problem

Walmart, Walgreens, CVS; Walmart sells pins 13 cents a piece.

Walmart, Walgreens, CVS; Walmart sells pins 13 cents a piece.

Uh, do you live in Canada? LOL not in the us.

Getpinz.com for over ten years with no problems they are incredible.

Uh, do you live in Canada? LOL not in the us.

Getpinz.com for over ten years with no problems they are incredible.

Just went 30 min. ago to go see if what you say is true, & no I just got 10 pins OTC from Wally, & Wallgreens..... no script, no questions.
It's not the whole US bro, it's only some states; but online packs of 100 are cheaper, & conveniant OP, several online sources to pick from.

I just stock up at cem when i happen to be buying peps or rc's

I miss getting them from amazon :(

I got from gpz, will not buy again. Packing sucked, and idk I guess I prefer excel to bd. my excel ones could nail 2 stoppers and slide in, fuckig bd needs a new one every time

Just went 30 min. ago to go see if what you say is true, & no I just got 10 pins OTC from Wally, & Wallgreens..... no script, no questions.
It's not the whole US bro, it's only some states; but online packs of 100 are cheaper, & conveniant OP, several online sources to pick from.

Interesting! Must only be a few States and its sure not mine.

IML Gear Cream!
My state sells them OTC at Walmart, Walgreens, CVS. Try your local grocery store pharmacy. Say they are needed for your dog's injections.

GPZ...been using them for many years and they are fast, cheap, and quality customer service.

Gpz was out of 25 g, 1" pins so I tried health warehouse. Just ordered Saturday. I'll let you guys know how it goes.

I got some from Amazon once, they are dirt cheap. GPZ though I had used for a very long time, and I don't think they ever were slow or fvcked up a single order.

Healthwarehouse.com easy and cheap they come in cases of 100 for under 20 dollars with free shipping

Back