• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

World-Pharma Journal/Log~My Path To The Olympia

HFO3

NO LIMITS
Super Moderator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
LMAO~calm down:nono: I am fukken joking! But it made you click;)

THIS LOG IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY AND PART OF MY VIVID IMAGINATION, NOT REAL. :)

My Life In The Gym on WP's free AP Gear:

I haven't decided on what I'm running yet, but I can tell you what my goals will be. I will be working on body parts I consider to be lacking. I can also tell you LACKING BODYPARTS have come to my attention via this contest and the random picture taking while posing holding a fucking piece of paper, lol.

I have never posed so much in my entire life, which is harder than you would think and I am not very good at it. I have also learned we do not look like we think we do, or maybe I speak only for myself and should say "I have learned I don't look like I think I do" thank you random posing pictures...

Day 1 NO partner tonight :( this is a late WO for me, so I took some CRAZE, put away the excuses and made it happen! I know you guys can relate to that.

Total macro count today so far CALS FAT CARBS PROT
3,704​
120.6​
375.0​
291.5​

LEGS:
Warmed up with supersets of lying leg curls and leg extensions
4 sets each on the lighter side to get the blood flow going!
I then made my way over to the squat rack, ready to rock and roll
squats:
4 sets at 225 "form was slow with a slight pause at the bottom, not locking legs at the top"
2 sets at 315 "same form"
The sled was in use, by a dude that takes so long he should forward his mail there, so I moved on to leg extensions.
extensions:
4 sets of extensions "form was steady and slow with heavy-er weight"
3 sets of lying leg curls "form was the same with heavy-er weight"

I will most likely eat 1 more cup of oats with 1 oz of raisins mixed in. I will do this prior to going to sleep, overall this was a lighter carb day for me considering I trained legs.

In brother. Wp said I shipped. You didnt decide yet? Avi looks sick brother, traps are popping with good separation. Hopefully I can get some good separation by the end of this cut. Good luck my man

Dam, that's fast. What did you decide on?

Thank you! I have confidence in you, you will achieve your desired effect. Determination, Consistency and Nutrition coupled with common sense will get you there! Luck is for Vegas baby!

DAY 2

My WO was of a different nature. It was very light chill day, my cardio consisted of trips to the kitchen, my lifts were short quick reps of lifting the remote control and my fork with an occasional DVD change on the blu ray player. Total Relaxation Today.

I ate like underprivileged child on a Thanksgiving Retreat. I ate everything I got my hands on from pizza to pumpkin pie... Here are some of my good cals listed: I also had a filet mignon/jasmin rice meals 2 times and I had 6 oz Lean Turkey/Jasmin rice, 2 larger bagels covered in butter and jam, 3.5 oz of cashews, oats, raisns, etc...
It was my day off from the gym but I wanted to keep up my log good or bad.
Cals Fat Carbs Protein
4,359​
128.7​
583.0​
234.5​
with the WINE is below:)
4,729​
128.7​
592.1​
234.8​

I will be rested for tomorrow, ready to go!

IML Gear Cream!
Subbed for sure. I couldnt fault your pecs . . . calves are a bane for many lifter - especially when your upper legs get some crazy size.

Subbed for sure. I couldnt fault your pecs . . . calves are a bane for many lifter - especially when your upper legs get some crazy size.

Oddly, Cap I didn't either. Lol not until I saw pics of me flexing my pecs holding the WP sign, i thought they were fine lol... I got a new perspective on things and I see the areas I want improvements in. I have never flexed for the camera, I was surprised and cracking up at what I saw wasn't what I thought was there:) so this is gonna be funn, oh shit my wife is rapping me right now, gotta go bro!,,, for reals! Lol

WP LOG/JOURNAL~My Path To The Olympia

Sub'd. Good luck. One of my fav meals is filet and jasmine rice. Well, I'm just lazy and it's really easy to cook. I ate that almost every night pretty much from age 25-28 and had awesome gains natty. Filet is getting too expensive so I only eat it a few times a week now.

WP LOG/JOURNAL~My Path To The Olympia

Subbed. Kill it hfo

Sub'd. Good luck. One of my fav meals is filet and jasmine rice. Well, I'm just lazy and it's really easy to cook. I ate that almost every night pretty much from age 25-28 and had awesome gains natty. Filet is getting too expensive so I only eat it a few times a week now.
+1 on easy to prep the tilapia and jasmin! cool thing is I can eat again 2-2.5 hours later with no force feeding required, haha
Subbed. Kill it hfo

Thank you and will do brother! The log/journal idea is pure genius, I am feeling the need to kick some ass in the gym! And its shot time;) TBC

big thanks for log,i am sure you will receive prods soon and i am sure you will love it..

CHEST DAY

1. I started with cables, I used 2 different ranges of motion for 2 warmup sets super set with 2 warmup sets of sets of incline DB presses.
2. 3 sets of DB incline presses, I'll estimate I use about a 30 degree angle, I totally exhausted upper pec
3. 3 sets of cables, using only 1 range of motion, I super set this exercise with my DB presses today.
4. 3 sets of Machine flys with modertate weight , holding peak contraction for 3 count, I ran 3 sets here to failure.
5. 3 sets of seated cable chest press with moderate weight to failure, I super set this exercise today with machine flys.

I had a great session today, chest was totally exhausted and fully pumped. I used slow controlled reps keeping the stretch and peak flex time considerably high throughout the entire WO.
CALS FAT CARBS PROT
2,192​
91.5​
236.1​
127.7​
Current Macros^^^ I will update totals later

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
Yu know it and Thank you, I am giving my best bro. I wish my main partner was able to train with me, She is up when I'm down and vice versa. My wife motivates me 100%!. Tomorrow is gonna be awesome, looking forward to training back rear delts and bis

Yu know it and Thank you, I am giving my best bro. I wish my main partner was able to train with me, She is up when I'm down and vice versa. My wife motivates me 100%!. Tomorrow is gonna be awesome, looking forward to training back rear delts and bis
How do you like hitting back n bis together?...When i do a heavy back routine i feal like i cant go as heavy on bis, so now i devote 1 day to just biceps and forearms...I noticed my arms are responding good this.

Oh I have an Arm day, it is right up there with shoulders as my favorites parts to train! I super set bis and tris often:)

it's an old school routine for many. I like it. but I rarely stay with a specific routine, I train intuitively mostly, meaning i end up changing things midstream if I'm not feeling it, I find it somewhere else and then kill it. But still enjoy old school training too.

BICEPS and ABS

Very high volume day
standing curls with Z BAR
concentration curls on preacher bench

roman chair with multiple variations
Today was a phenomenal session

Total
4,082 CALS
122.5 FAT
457.5 CARBS
298.2 PROTEIN

I was just curious?...Are your fat calories healthy fats?...Like extra virgin olive oil, avacados, fish oils, etc?...Or just all fats?

I was just curious?...Are your fat calories healthy fats?...Like extra virgin olive oil, avacados, fish oils, etc?...Or just all fats?

Today's Fats:
almonds
whole eggs
Olive oil from cooking only, I don't add it to anything else.
Sirloin steak
Potatoes
Avocado
bacon
Hershey's Chocolate syrup

TRICEPS/SHOULDERS~MASS VOLUME TRAINING

One arm rope press downs 2 X15 each arm to warm up

Incline tricep extensions with curl bar
Close grip tricep presses
Cable kickbacks

SHOULDERS

DB presses