• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

The List Of Government Agencies That Can Get Your Data Under CISPA

Oh crap, this just gets better and better daily!

Why not add the dog pound to that list ?

Cause, why not ?!

But... But... Obama loves me and wouldn't let this happen!

As one person put it, "The list of agencies that DON'T have access is MUCH smaller...."

I saw no agencies listed that "need" my information.

I must've missed the part where Obama tried anything to stop it.
You remember back when GWB was in office and you blamed him for everything that happened during his administration? So it's good enough for GWB, but not Obama?

but "I" didn't...I blamed the people that proposed the legislation that allowed all the fucked up decisions as I've always done. and the vast majority of that legislation was proposed by GOP politicians.

the POTUS can not veto any legislation that's been passed with a 2/3's simple majority in the House and Senate. that's the way it's always been and how the system of turning a bill into law is designed. technical it's not the job of the POTUS to do so either. the #1 priority of the POTUS is the running of the federal government.

places like GovTrack.us: Tracking the U.S. Congress show exactly the kind of legislation elected officials propose and how they vote

* haven't you guy's figured it out by now that all the POTUS does is rubber stamp legislation. the real power has always been in the House and Senate. the position of POTUS is mainly ceremonial at this point in time.

IML Gear Cream!
the real question is why does our government need so many departments and agencies?

but "I" didn't...I blamed the people that proposed the legislation that allowed all the fucked up decisions as I've always done. and the vast majority of that legislation was proposed by GOP politicians.

When the USA went into Iraq the second time, almost all politicians (Repubs and Dems) were clamoring for it. Bush just happened to agree with them. Heck, he couldn't make the call on his own. So does that get him off the hook?

Doms, don't waste you time. LAM has only one mantra: Obama Good-Bush bad.

No matter what anyone has to say about Bush, I am glad we had him after 9/11 and NOT Obama.

Doms, don't waste you time. LAM has only one mantra: Obama Good-Bush bad.

No matter what anyone has to say about Bush, I am glad we had him after 9/11 and NOT Obama.

It was an ineffectual, shitty president that gave us 9/11 in the first place. It was courtesy of Bill Clinton.

Back