• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Icelandic Minister wants his Boiled Sheep Head Rotten

Bowden

Elite Member
Reaction score
Volunteer Moderators of the world unite, you have
IML Gear Cream!

Monday, 18 March 2013 20:38

Ossur Skarphinsson, minister of foreign affairs

Ossur Skarphinsson, Minister of foreign affairs and MP wants his boiled sheep head so fermented that he can drink the eye out of the head. Boiled sheep heads are a traditional dish in Iceland. It was popular in the old days but crazy food habits die hard.

"Best boiled sheep head ever"
"This is among the best boiled sheep heads I have ever had. They stuck to my gum as proper heads should do. This is the beginning of an enormous health effort that I plan to follow once the [upcoming general] election is over" says Mr. Skarphinsson when asked about the picture that his coworker, Bjork Vilhelmsdottir, put on her facebook page. In the picture, Ossur Skarphedinsson is enjoying the sheep head in the meeting room for his party, the Social Democratic Alliance. Most other parliamentarians had lasagna this day, but at least one other MP had the sheep head as well, Gubjartur Hannesson.

Ossur had this to say about the sheep heads:
"This was a superb meal, but the head could have been more fermented. We, from the West fjords, prefer our sheep heads so fermented that we can drink the eye out of the eye socket"

Looks pretty vile to me. But to each his own, I guess.

those religious fuckers do some nasty shit. the gf was telling me about how a Rabi once cleaned up the mess from a bris with his tongue. and yes I'm talking about the blood.

those religious fuckers do some nasty shit. the gf was telling me about how a Rabi once cleaned up the mess from a bris with his tongue. and yes I'm talking about the blood.

They are talking about political Ministers of the Bureaucratic type and not Theocratic, but yeah weird customs all over the universe I can assure you, even down to the personal level...Like the kid I went to school with who ate his ear wax...

the eye in and of itself is creepier than it being fermented. i don't think it's actually rotten meat.

What Is Fermented Food? - Feature - Food News - CHOW

but we think little of it when we eat foods that are "cured" or "aged"

we eat a lot of fermented stuff and it's not the same as rotted.

fermented milk known as
kefir is really good believe it or not.

This guy actually eats genuinely rotted foods

Man loves eating rotting meat! - YouTube

How to Prepare and Eat Rotten Meat on the Primal Diet | eHow.com

Last edited:
There was a time when we could have eaten rotten meat, back when our appendix worked like it does in other animals. Thats part of our missing link right there, proof that we evolved and continue to evolve...

There's a Jewish sect that has the rabi removing foreskins with his teeth. Serious! Just ask Big Smoothy!

There was a time when we could have eaten rotten meat, back when our appendix worked like it does in other animals. Thats part of our missing link right there, proof that we evolved and continue to evolve...

Evolution or mere adaptation

Back