• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

DOPAMINE AGONIST which one and why?

If your body tolerates Prami without sides, its a pretty impressive compound with the ability to lower prolactin as well as increase GH production. See Comparison of pramipexole with and without domperidone co-administration on alertness, autonomic, and endocrine functions in healthy volunteers for more. Anecdotal benefits include increased libido and stronger than normal orgasm, but thats most likely due to the control of prolactin.

Caber is generally tolerated well by most people insofar as sides go, and it is very effective at lowering prolactin. The studies that link caber to causing heart valve leakage are with excessively high dosages and not something I'd lose sleep over.

I get virtually no sides with prami, its easier to obtain in my experience, and lets me sleep through the night while on tren... as much as 10 hours. I wake up feeling fantastic and it poses no risk to kidney or liver function (not that caber does, I'm unfamiliar with its hepa/renal toxicity)... they both get the job done for prolactin control, but with the slight boost in GH production makes Prami a no brainer in my particular case. That said, if you take it and vomit through the night, don't blame me, blame your physiology. ;)

Prami has ill-well affects on 90pc of the people I've talked to that have taken it. I myself get deathly ill on it-- even in low doses! Caber is the best for me to combat prolactin levels. If you're not having the sides and its giving you good affects, I say stay with it! Cabergoline has worked very well in medical trials and test for prolactin levels in woman statically..

First of all, thank you for the great information fellas!

everything I have read supports both your reply's! I suppose its time to be my trial and error and find out which one is better for me.

anyone else care to chime in:coffee:

Prami is killer but you HAVE to start the dose low. 0.1mg daily.

Caber works well for me with less sides.

Thank you HI!

I happen to have some prami around that I never used so I will try it first. I understand starting at .01 per day, no problem there. Would you mind recommending how to dose from there?

Take it first thing in the morning at that dose for a week then add 0.1mg the following week. Most guys can work up to 0.5mg daily but you have to increase dose slowly.

Back