• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Good gyms in manhattan?

Monolith

OMGWTFBBQ
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Im gonna be staying in lower manhattan for a few weeks, and was wondering if anyone here knew of any good gyms in the area.

I joined the local world gym quickly, and it kind of sucks. Lifting to low-volume britney spears while surrounded with yuppies and their 5lb dumbells doesnt make for a good w/o.

Oh - and wtf. Every single god damned convenience store downtown sells detour and uturn bars! I've had like 6 and i've been here just a few days... lol.

Equinox fitness is a nice gym. That is where I work (although I work at the one up on the east side of central park). There is one downtown, about 2-3 block from were the world trade center was. It is on the corner of murray st. and w. brodway.

ps.....all gyms in manhattan are fulll of yuppies and thier 5lb weights. That is what manhattan is all about. If you want to go to some real gyms come on out to brooklyn:D

Originally posted by P-funk
ps.....all gyms in manhattan are fulll of yuppies and thier 5lb weights. That is what manhattan is all about. If you want to go to some real gyms come on out to brooklyn:D

ugh... dammit.

i swear, every person in this damn gym has a personal trainer following them around, too; "spotting" them on cybex equipment. :rolleyes:

im gonna stop trying to control my grunting/screaming and see what they do :eek:

Or Long Island. :D

Or Long Island.

I
ve never been to any gyms on long island

i swear, every person in this damn gym has a personal trainer following them around, too; "spotting" them on cybex equipment.

I don't have a problem with that considering the fact that I am one of the personal trainers following the yuppies around and spotting them on cybex equiptment:D

I don't have a problem with that considering the fact that I am one of the personal trainers following the yuppies around and spotting them on cybex equiptment:D

Nice job ;)

Back