• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Can kos read!!

azza1971

KEPPER OF THE SEVEN KEYS
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok for like 3 months now KOS has claimed i am fatter than him, fatter, yes fatter, and called me fat skeleton, i am fatter than him, way fatter, so i said no i am not fatter, you are fatter, he says no you are fatter fat skeleton. So i said i will get body fat percentage tested by Bod Pod. He said yes and he would do a Bod Pod test as well to test body fat, you all know what fat is right, fat is fat and its measured in percentage, being fat is fat. So to weasel his way out after many months he uses LBM, now he is obviously fatter than me and knows it despite saying for months i am fatter and says in the last 30 minutes LBM. Pussy assed bitch wont get his Body Fat percentage done, i have involved Heavy and Prince and waiting for there answers on adjudicating the body fat percentage results and banning/deleting the losers account but now he wont do it. So what is it KOS, are you claiming i am fatter than you or are you saying you have been wrong for months and tell this board YOU are fatter than me.

48813d1358221626-real-azza-failure-just-another-excuse-lmao-log-phpdimh53pm.jpg
azza is lean

i cant find bod pod less than 60 miles away...you can visually see that you are as soft as a marshmellow anyways

My bod pod test is 2 hours away and 40 bucks, i told Heavy and Prince i am doing it. Whats your excuse now, you cant drive? Car blew a head gasket, no time, work 14 hour?s a day. You have the idiots guide to excuse?s on hand?

My bod pod test is 2 hours away and 40 bucks, i told Heavy and Prince i am doing it. Whats your excuse now, you cant drive? Car blew a head gasket, no time, work 14 hour?s a day. You have the azza-idiots guide to excuse?s on hand?

yeah anyone would believe anything u said azza, u are supposed to have deleted ur account already after u lost your last pathetic mouth off, so do that first and fuck off!
u even being on these boards is daily proof u cannot keep ur word, ur a liar and everyhing about u is nothing more than a scam, u dropped out of the AG challenge about the same time u realised u couldnt scam a free tshirt.....the list goes on and on

i still want the fuckin shirt!!

i still want the fuckin shirt!!

so u sat in front of a pc, googled routines, posted lies and u upset u didnt get ur shirt

can you explain where all these lies are or better still prove it, this pic is a classic before pic, slouched, gut out, poor light pale an pasty. i make no apologies for that

^^^

Hahahaha no dont stop

IML Gear Cream!
So KOS has challenged and backed down and made excuses i never heard of until i had sent PM?s to 2 mods. So now KOS can you admit you are fatter than me please and we can end this topic.

I don't have an excuse...I am clearly in better shape than you....you cant find a single muscle on you...post a pic where you look like you have muscles

ohh my, you claim i am fatter, you delusional fat fuck, full fucking retard

No

Lol at fat skeleton!

KOS is chubby....:coffee:

Azza finders. Just drop a ball bearing on the floor and follow it to the low spot.

Ball-Bearing-Casters.jpg

Back