• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Doctors say looking at busty women for 10 minutes a day is good for your health

Bowden

Elite Member
Reaction score
Volunteer Moderators of the world unite, you have
IML Gear Cream!
I fully agree.

Doctors say looking at busty women for 10 minutes a day is good for your health - Daily Record

Staring at busty women can lengthen your life, scientists have proved.

A German study, published in the New England Journal of Medicine, concludes that staring at women's breasts for a few minutes daily is better for your health than going to the gym.
"Just 10 minutes of looking at the charms of well-endowed females is equivalent to a 30-minute aerobics work-out," said author Dr Karen Weatherby, an expert on ageing.
The research team, led by Dr Weatherby, spent five years monitoring the effects of this unique discovery.

The men who were told to stare at bosoms daily had lower blood pressure and slower resting pulse rates and also decreased their risk of coronary artery disease.
Dr Weatherby explained: "Sexual excitement gets the heart pumping and improves blood circulation.
"There's no question - gazing at large breasts makes men healthier."

She also recommends that men over 40 should spend at least 10 minutes daily admiring breasts sized D-cup or larger.

tumblr_m065igOC321qatvmho1_500.jpg

[h=2]Doctors say looking at busty women for 10 minutes a day is good for your health[/h]
....I agree 100%.....my problem is Wifey thinks Different !!

GICH :coffee:

I agree...and 100% in the same boat......

but its doctors orders... At least that's what I'm going to say

IML Gear Cream!
Wow, this is a truly awesome post may I recommend making it a sticky so we never forget.

Admiring bigo titties wil lincrease your lifespan! Well, that and staring at fine asses must mean I'm going to live a phuquin long time!

what does busty actually mean, like a bigger big titted bitch or just a slammin smoking piece of fine ass:hmmm:

Admiring bigo titties wil lincrease your lifespan! Well, that and staring at fine asses must mean I'm going to live a phuquin long time!

Guess I'll be living forever. Fine by me. There's lots of shit I want to do.

Back