• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Suck it

KingLouie

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Sloppy, Irish and Jerbear can suck my cawk.... lame dick fucks.

so you suck cawk too fuck you too. negged..

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
Ill take a ginger ale.

He got tren a, "trained" azza style. Is still skinny fat, blames the gear. Couldnt get refund so he called 5 0

Haha..

th

maybe that's the deal... I've been shoving vials up my ass; which is why my labs were lame...? Now I understand.

this is good if your on your period or not. It's great to wash down a midol to,after to insert a tampon in your sandy vagina.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 85
maybe that's the deal... I've been shoving vials up my ass; which is why my labs were lame...? Now I understand.

...........Louie my friend, this drug talk belongs in 'Anabolic Forum' & 'shoving Vials up your pooper only works when the vials are open & then after inserting said vials you need to keep your knee's closed to prevent leaking from your bung hole......& as always follow 'THE AZZA WORKOUT' for MAX gains..... :winkfinger:

IML Gear Cream!
Aren't u the same guy that disappeared after he got his 3rd kit of gh sent free and was asked for labs

True, I did offer to post up labs again. However, the amounts of flak taken wasn't worth it. I've never had the taste of shit in my mouth before, and didn't care for it. I've moved on from it; but noticed the accusations flying which are laughable at best. Labs were posted up and bro science lost. 12 was the total number tossed in the trash (plus 5 more they sent), not three.... not a small burn.

I've moved on to a few other sponsors, but noticed they started talking shit again so: BUMP

Take time and spend cash to post labs online, get negged... go figure. BUMP.

allmost every thing sold here is tranny urine, didnt you know?

That's why I'm disappointed azza, I got midget urine... not tranny urine.

That's why I'm disappointed azza, I got midget urine... not tranny urine.

you must have got Lee Priests order then. The nature of this business is to promote promote promote, get members to swear on there mothers grave how they went from 190 at 35 percent fat to 235 and 5 percent fat in a few months and how clean the vials are and the you beaut labels, how theres no pip and they suddenly sleep better, someone legit posts up a independent lab and suddenly your FUCKED. My fave is those new Age Force hgh patches, if this was legit wouldnt everyone on a HRT program be avoiding daily injections and patching instead, and no script for these bad boys, well that goes against FDA

Heavy posted labs from the same gh u got from the exact same source and tested crazy high. Not saying u possibly didn't get a bad batch but that many times? Highly unlikely. If u want free gear whore urself out when u get a good reputation here and become a rep. Just an idea for ya.

Back