• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

crashed gear how to fix

besoge

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have two bottle of crashed prop. How do I got about fixing it. Is it safe to bake in the oven and slam it when It heats up and dissolves? If not what would be a better problem. I do know for a fact the issue is that its crashed probably due to having too much potency

Pan full of boiling water with a pin in the top as a vent

U could have hardly any hormone in your gear and it can crash because of low temp bro

I just put it in a sauce pan on low heat and shake every few minutes till its back. I've only had tne crash

Any gear can crash so I'm not sure what ur getting at. Low temps cause gear to crash all the time. I've seen numerous vials of Watson crashed so ur little theory is blown to shit

Only gear I ever had crash was TNE

I bring pot boiling water right to point before boil and put vial in about 3/4 before top and let sit for about ten min

Heat it in a shallow pan of boiling water, shake it up. It should go back into solution fine. If not, contact your supplier

Personally I wouldnt wast my time on this, to heat it or something similar cuz nobody ordered a crystallized products.
Send back this shit to your supplier and get a new one... its his fault.

It depends where it was shipped from or shipped to. Sometimes the supplier can't help it. They can't control the temperature. With that being said I've never had gear shipped to me that was crashed. Only time I've had gear crash was when i left it in my car on accident when it was cold as shit out

I'm not trying to sway anyone, I am commenting on an what I believe is a foolish practice.

I know fixing crashed steroids is an accepted practice, and I also understand my opinion is the exception and not the rule on this topic. I am fine with that.

I have been around (not cycling/blasting) this game a very long span of time. I have read comments "any gear can crash" I personally have never once seen my gear or anyone else's crash. So, I am resistant to what is deemed acceptable practice today.

Pt 2 of My 2 cents. For instance, it wasn't long ago I trashed several (some unopened) 100mls of shithole gear for ridiculous PIP and mass swelling at injection point, not to mention underdosed. If someone fucks up that bad, I will not ever inject their crap in my body, ever again. It looked like crap when I opened the package, turned out it was exactly what it looked like, crap.

Actually on my pfizer depotest bottle it says it can come out of the solution if it gets to cold, i believe it said to warm it up if it happens. I will look later.

Actually on my pfizer depotest bottle it says it can come out of the solution if it gets to cold, i believe it said to warm it up if it happens.

In this case at least u know that is manufactured by Pfizer in sterile condition and not by some one in his garage. UG products can crashed for many reason, bad quality of api, to many BA, contaminated solution etc dont worth to risk it.

Back