• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Carb Cycling and Training! need help and advice please!

MBussey93

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I've been really interested in carb cycling and I'm thinking about trying it but I'm struggling on Finding out what my intakes should be each day. anyone know how to find out your intakes for them? I'm new to these process so I'm just feeling a little lost any help would be appreciated. also any suggestions on what to eat on no carb days?

Also I train 4 days out of the week. so if I plan on carb cycling, should all my training days be high carb? or What should I do? Just feel lost So any help would be greatly appreciated. I wanna know everything before I start this.

High carb on training days 250-300,100 g carbs on non training days and one cheat day per week to keep sanity

I train Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday Rest, Thursday, Friday, then weekend break. So if I eat high carbs on my training days and only 100g or lower on off days. I'll see good results? I'm trying to get to a low BFP. 4 high carb days will allow that?

High carb on training days 250-300,100 g carbs on non training days and one cheat day per week to keep sanity

I train Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday Rest, Thursday, Friday, then weekend break. So if I eat high carbs on my training days and only 100g or lower on off days. I'll see good results? I'm trying to get to a low BFP. 4 high carb days will allow that?

Tweek it try it see works if results aren't showing (weight dropping slowly) drop a high for low everyone different

Actually Imma do it 2 high days on my heavy lifting days and 5 low. cause i do Spilt workout routines. ok

I would not train more than 2 days in a row so you don't have 3 high days in a row.

If you are looking for lean gains, set it up so you have 2 high days(highest volume days), 2 medium days(lower volume training days) and 3 low days. the low carb days should be 30g carbs the first two meals of the day and just veggies the rest of the meals with your protein and fats. This is the set up that shelby starnes had me start with and had great results. I would space your cheat meal out more then once a week.
Low days you should get 15g of fat per meal (almonds, PB, cashews, macadamia nut oil, olive oil etc....) If you want more info hit me up..

I am currently carb cycling to cut down on bodyfat. Low carbohydrate diets have always been the most succesful among bodybuilders dating back to 30-40 years ago. There are a couple of thing that I would advice you when carb cycling. Each meal before your carb loading period should consist of protein and fat mainly. A small amount of carbs is fine but what you essentially want to do is make sure you have enough fiber with your foods.

so this is a good meal for example

Chicken breast
spinach or any green such as zuchini, kale etc
1 tablespoon of omega 3/6/9 14 grams of fat or so
1/2 cup of brown rice

for your first meal

Then meals 5-6 or however you decide should be solely fat, meat, and greens for veggies

Peanut butter that is low on sugar and low carb whey can be 2 of your meals

by day 3-4 you will feel tired so that day you can actually eat sweet potatoes and tilapia for every meal. Since sweet potatoes have plenty of fiber the amount of green veggies shouldn't be that important but you should try to eat some. The goal of this is to reload your body with carbs. You will notice your muscle won't look flat and look puffed up. In my experience loading carbs on a non lifting day seems to work well but it doesn't matter to me.

I am going to try carb cycling and am reading all that I can.

Any advice would be appreciated. Hitting the gym 4-5 days per week.

Google of course, and did a search here on IM. Only 3 threads with a few posts on each, but I assume there is more.

Back