• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Measuring IU's! Please, help!

er80sc

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey, all!
I need to take 500 IU's of HCG a week. One ampoule is 5000 IU's, and the syringe is 3 ml. How much of the syringe will 500 IU's fill? Thanks!

I would mix it up with 5ml bac water in a sterile vial.

Then each ml is 1000iu so then take 1/2ml for 500iu

I wouldn't. Hcg is meant to be pinned sub q not im like test. Tell me ur using slin pins to pin ur hcg?

Mix the hcg with 2 ml then each 10iu mark is 250iu so the 20 mark on a 1 cc slin pin would be 500iu. Who in the world would want to pin .5cc sub q.

Do not mix oil like test or any gear with water based like hcg. Hcg is not for Im injections.

You can add as much or as little BAC water as you want, the concentrations will vary depending on how much/little is added.

DO NOT mix it with oils.

True but I've always done it sub q. I just wanted to make sure he wasn't using a 3ml syringe to try and measure out tiny incriments lol. So much easier with a slin pin

IML Gear Cream!
Hey, all!
I need to take 500 IU's of HCG a week. One ampoule is 5000 IU's, and the syringe is 3 ml. How much of the syringe will 500 IU's fill? Thanks!

If you go the slin pin route I'd just use 1ml of bac water to reconstitute. Then you're only drawing 0.1ml per pin to get 10% of the total, easy enough to see/measure in a slin pin. The lesser volume is easier to inject and less likely to cause PIP or itching.

Thanks, guys! I'm just gonna mix it with my Jello Puddin'.

tumblr_maz6jyqbBk1qe7o2fo1_500.gif

so i had 5000ius of hcg and i put 1ml of bactwater so now 10 mark on a insulin pin is 500ius right.and i am going to do 500ius 2 times a week for a tottal of 1000 ius a week is this right?

If you go the slin pin route I'd just use 1ml of bac water to reconstitute. Then you're only drawing 0.1ml per pin to get 10% of the total, easy enough to see/measure in a slin pin. The lesser volume is easier to inject and less likely to cause PIP or itching.
The itching drives me nuts lol. Had the same thing with ghrp

Back