• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Jay Cutler says he doesnt use anabolic steroids

IML Gear Cream!
Sooner or later the vast majority of people will know that supplements are 98% b.s. But supplements do work and most people arent going for the Coleman look so the minimal extra boost something may give might be all they want. Which is why supplement companies stick around and why they make so much money. Once you wise up most anyone takes is protein and creatine. I know guys that dont even take powdered protein or creatine food is all they want.

i took protein and supplements for many years, now i have stopped taking them for a year and i feel better and look better, i just follow a very healthy diet. i am not saying that protein supplements do not work but i believe they are not necessary at all.

As far as jay cutler is concerned like i said he takes many drugs, but his answer is as invalid as the question. the question itself should not be asked because it is a stupid question and it deserves a stupid answer like cutler's answer. Also he has to be politically correct and look good for the media and his fans. but hey...

people ask me all the time if I use gear...
I always say no.
what do you expect this guy to go around telling everyone he uses illegal drugs?

HAHAHAHA yeah ! WTF is with that! I get it even moreso with people that know me from long ago or recently meet me and find out i do not eat ANY meat or fish what so ever! So they say ask about steroids...... DIET and training is the BIG part of it, aas just help out a bit, mostly when your gained 20-30lb and its harder to put on more as time goes.
I usually laugh and say something (something NOT to demonize aas like alot of other aas users are quick to say to try cover their ass's) Ill say something like; Id be bigger if i did, or yeah but then my balls would be shrunk and look like raisins as I lol (yet they are but i just dont give a damn, if i did id add some HCG to my hrt...)

HAHAHAHA yeah ! WTF is with that! I get it even moreso with people that know me from long ago or recently meet me and find out i do not eat ANY meat or fish what so ever! So they say ask about steroids...... DIET and training is the BIG part of it, aas just help out a bit, mostly when your gained 20-30lb and its harder to put on more as time goes.
I usually laugh and say something (something NOT to demonize aas like alot of other aas users are quick to say to try cover their ass's) Ill say something like; Id be bigger if i did, or yeah but then my balls would be shrunk and look like raisins as I lol (yet they are but i just dont give a damn, if i did id add some HCG to my hrt...)

a couple of days ago my mother-in-law commented after I said I am gaining alot of muscle this month.
she said "are you using drugs to do that?"
I said "like how you take a couple tylenol pms and a bottle of wine to fall asleep everynight?"

He doesn't its all cell tech !!!! Everyone knows that....lol

Just like another poster in this thread said, why ask him to admit the obvious? If anyone truly doesn't know the answer to that question, they deserve to be lied to. I knew very clearly at 14 years old that all these pros, especially Mr. Olympia (Lee Haney at the time), was using steroids. That was back before the internet, when knowledge was more limited. Today, there is no excuse for not being able to educate oneself on what it takes to be a pro BB'r, especially as to wether or not AAS need to be involved. I really think the teens who ask these sort of questions (once they get beyond the age of 14-15) are the ones who don't really care about BB'ing. If they did, they would be doing what every other young wanna-be BB'r is doing, which is scouting the Net for as much info as they can...reading all the mags, etc. When doing this, it is impossible to avoid this information. The subject of steroids in the online BB'ing world is the single biggest topic BB'rs dicusss. Only someone who is out of touch with the BB'ing community would be so ignorant.

Jay Cutler once shat in my mouth. I could taste the gears :coffee:

It's funny out of all people, we're discussing Jay because numerous people have said that Jay openly talks about his gear usage when not put on the spot in front of crowds/cameras. I mean you have to take it with a grain of salt, but numerous people have said Jay talks about his cruise being moderate hgh (probably 10iu pharm) and 700mg test and that the key to getting to freak status is the hgh (we're talking pushing the limits on dose vs being able to physically function) along with the usual heavy AAS usage. Insulin is just a given.

He's many times admitted / said he used. Obviously if there are children in the crowd or its a more politically correct type event your not go say "Hell yeah mother fucker, banging 2 grams of test, 2 grams of tren/npp and popping 150mg dbol and drol a day. Come at me bro, fuck the police!"

On one of his post Olympia seminars(whatever you wanna call it saw it one of his DVDs) A reporter asked if he was worried or ever thought about he effects of steroid use on his body/heart etc. He responded with "yes". And that he thinks about it all the time.

I respect the guy, and im sure we've all denied our use when the time and place the question was asked was inappropriate. I know I have. I will not talk down. As Mike said. No need to state the obvious to some ass who is trying to stir shit.

You'd have to be an idiot to openly admit you use aas especially with todays media/government outlook on steroid use.

I'm sure he just took his vitamins and said his prayers like the Hulkster said to do. I deny I use AAS but I'm not a freak looking cartoon like Jay. But I understand his point. He has a career, sponsors and image to protect. I had one guy that was so convinced I was on AAS he made me swear I didn't use them. That was awkward to say the least since it was around a group of friends. It's better to deny even to those closest to you. I saw an article with a cop who got popped b/c he got in a fight with his gf and she took a photo with his badge and a vial of test next to it. They also found weed in his house. Deny, deny, deny is the best action to take IMO.

Can you blame him? he has to have sponsors to make money. If he came out he'd be a lee priest

Something like that, its hard to be honest in their line of work.

Just like another poster in this thread said, why ask him to admit the obvious? If anyone truly doesn't know the answer to that question, they deserve to be lied to. I knew very clearly at 14 years old that all these pros, especially Mr. Olympia (Lee Haney at the time), was using steroids. That was back before the internet, when knowledge was more limited. Today, there is no excuse for not being able to educate oneself on what it takes to be a pro BB'r, especially as to wether or not AAS need to be involved. I really think the teens who ask these sort of questions (once they get beyond the age of 14-15) are the ones who don't really care about BB'ing. If they did, they would be doing what every other young wanna-be BB'r is doing, which is scouting the Net for as much info as they can...reading all the mags, etc. When doing this, it is impossible to avoid this information. The subject of steroids in the online BB'ing world is the single biggest topic BB'rs dicusss. Only someone who is out of touch with the BB'ing community would be so ignorant.

I'm with you about the bodybuilders in the '70s. And it would nag me from time to time; how can I get some steroids? Even when I would asked the big guys at the gym. I would say, "Hey, where can I get some juice"? "The store"! Fuckheads. I even asked the gym owner, but he also denied. One guy; fucking asshole had the nerve to say, "I eat a lot of chicken and drink a lot of milk". I told him, "Hey you were no bigger than me last year". I would laugh at these guys because they had such big upper torsos, puny forearms, big quads and hams, but calves like women! lol The guys didn't know how train properly looking like freaks.
Now with a just a push of a switch I'm connected to the Online Steroid Community. I internalized everything that I could about steroids, usage, competitions, when to come off if tested, what to take if tested.
It was like opening up a new toy box fulled with brand new toys, now it isn't great anymore.

I'm with you about the bodybuilders in the '70s. And it would nag me from time to time; how can I get some steroids? Even when I would asked the big guys at the gym. I would say, "Hey, where can I get some juice"? "The store"! Fuckheads. I even asked the gym owner, but he also denied. One guy; fucking asshole had the nerve to say, "I eat a lot of chicken and drink a lot of milk". I told him, "Hey you were no bigger than me last year". I would laugh at these guys because they had such big upper torsos, puny forearms, big quads and hams, but calves like women! lol The guys didn't know how train properly looking like freaks.
Now with a just a push of a switch I'm connected to the Online Steroid Community. I internalized everything that I could about steroids, usage, competitions, when to come off if tested, what to take if tested.
It was like opening up a new toy box fulled with brand new toys, now it isn't great anymore.
So you asked random guys where u can get steroids? Lmao wow. That's like asking to get fucked over. I now see why ur in the red. Be thankful this isn't ag. Oh and negged

Nobody in there right mind would tell a stranger where he gets his gear or sell him gear and u asked the gym owner?! Lol holy hell :loser2:

So you asked random guys where u can get steroids? Lmao wow. That's like asking to get fucked over. I now see why ur in the red. Be thankful this isn't ag. Oh and negged

No! These are guys that have been going to the gym for quite some time. I knew them. Charles, Ronnie, Micheal, Keith, and Paul. Big guys. I've known them since the '80s. I guess they simply didn't want it to be known. And Will Dabish, the owner of Powerhouse Gym even denied it. I even asked Ron Love. Ronnie told me buy a computer and I already had cable access and add Internet service.
Now I can go online to AlinShop to UncleZ.

If you watch any of Jay on you tube he has said that he wants to be the emissary of body building and that there are billions to be made in the supplement industry. 2 + 2 = $$$$

Let's all be honest here for a second...........what the hell else is he going to say?

Arnold said it best "I woodt eat a cowww pie if I thought it would makeme biigaaaaa..."

Back