• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Testosterone Undecanoate Pack: 10 ml/vial (500 mg/ml)

shawn79

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hey guys.

thought i would see if any one has used this..if so how did you like it and how was the pip. also how much thinner is this than the oil base ones. also can you go with a smaller size Needle...

also how do you like it over Testosterone Cypionate...
ok guys was going to make a order last night but ill get to the reason why im holding off for right now..in a few but thought i would see haw ppl like there sutff.

ok
here we go. I am thinking of running the Testosterone Undecanoate for my first real cycle later after this summer.
my cycle will be just the plain 12 week run..of test at 500mg a week at 12 weeks.

now i am on TRT for life so my im doing 600mg of test cyp x 2 shots a month at 300 mg per shot. so my pct will be dropping back down to my reg dose.

i will plan on takeing ARIDEX with set up as well. i like the price on naps gear...100.00 for the Testosterone Undecanoate Pack: 10 ml/vial (500 mg/ml)

i cant beat that....:paddle:

now the reason why i have not made a order yet.....:thinking:

seen the was something going on as far as sending money to naps with money grams...what up with that....that did hold me up on my order of stuff
last night. kinda make me un sure.....how has any of you guys orders went...with the coin machine thing...???? also the other thing they have is min like 500.00 bucks for a wire transfer.....idk be nice if that was around 200.00...

is there a rep that could come in here and kinda talk about this a little ...lol just to help me feel a little better.

ok guys im done hope to hear from you all with some reviews about there stuff....or if u want to give some good info ect... could use a lil info on the best juices for a nice basic cut cycle for around next spring...lol

500 mg/ml is strong. Might have some bite to it. Any reason why you chose that ester and strength? I heard bitcoins is shut down indefinitely. I wouldn't use them for now.

500mg is a pretty basic amount for a first cycle. also they do both have a long half life. test Cypionate 12 days and the test Undecanoate 14 days i do not think the 2 day off set will be to bad of a deal.. also one time a week will make sure there will not be ups and downs of leves while on cycle. also i like the ideal of 1 point for pip other than 2 or ect.

this will be run with a clean diet on cycle and a min of 30 days after....

Back