• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Why are niggers niggers?

And I was recently fired for calling someone a Niglet then punching them in the face. As much as I wish it was Custom it wasnt. Even if I enjoy seeing posts of his chicks clit I would never admit it.

I shall seek a theraphist. Job phone interview went well today. Job interview set for monday. I guess I am more mad A git tried me and I acted on my emotions and beat the shit out of this nig. I am untanned and unjerked but talk shit and let me get the first punch and I do work like boobies beard

Now I be drunk and Cant go on tired about wanting to be a freak since I am still small:confused:

I?m white, if i am black there will have to be some changes

Nigger isn't a color. Every race and society has niggers. Nigger is a way of acting and thinking.

They are black folks..

what kind of work do you do? you need to find a career that requires some kinda degree or training and is a hard to do. That will weed out nigs of all color.

what kind of work do you do? you need to find a career that requires some kinda degree or training and is a hard to do. That will weed out nigs of all color.

It was at a bar with the boss after a job. My industry doesnt have too many nigs. Unless you count the labor pool trash guys.

Back