• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

!!!-FREE lottery prize FOR GIRLS ONLY!!!!

World-Pharma.org

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hey guys,i think to start now pre Summer FREE gear lottery for girls members only this time and get some good nice prize for them as anavar,winstrol,primobolan,clenbuterol,cytomel....

Please give some suggest here ,so i will post thread asap after i see suggest..

For sure all girls who will want to play will need to post pics so we see they train and go to gym..;)

and for sure,they will need to do log after they win prize..

ANY SUGGESTS ARE WELCOME..

WP

Most dedefinitely clen and. anavar

i know for gear..but what to asking from girls so they can win prize!

please dont ask for anything dirty like all these tits and ass competitons I see.
Its classless.
i think you can let the women volunteer and be the judge of who will make a good log.

yes for sure..no dirty pics..normal pics like guys did it..maybe just pic with WP sign on paper and date so we can see its real made pic..so we all will vote and take 3 girls to get prize!

No Joke there^^^lol.

WP last 2 contests:

The last one you are very familiar with, 100ml free contest. HORRIBLE turnout imo.
The previous contest was a "how to properly do an injection" video for beginners.

Which leads me to this idea, let the girls enter a 4 week transformation contest. Each person post pics with a newspaper for before and after to verify the dates. The top 3 chosen get free gearz to continue their transformation in a log

IML Gear Cream!
Wait? U want us to wait a month before even starting?? Im interested. Currently working out 4 days a week.

Wait? U want us to wait a month before even starting?? Im interested. Currently working out 4 days a week.

Awesome! AP and BD gear is TOP SHELF.

No.

4 weeks of transformation logged right here on IM. The winners will continue their transformation and log. Sorry about the confusion, I wrote it wrong above:)

Last edited:
Thanks HFO you are right.

i am sure here on this forums is a lot of girls..also i think you guys have girls that go to gym and use some prods..so...

Hi! Brand new member here. Just read your contest ideas. I'm in, unless it gets nasty. But if you want good clean pics of progress in the gym, I'm in. This is gonna be fun:) I'll start a log tomorrow!

Hi! Brand new member here. Just read your contest ideas. I'm in, unless it gets nasty. But if you want good clean pics of progress in the gym, I'm in. This is gonna be fun:) I'll start a log tomorrow!

you are welcome...

we will start lottery in next days,now we only take ideas!

tonya wins
427986_540172799336048_1111574041_n.jpg

cool..i like workout video..and maybe 1 -2 pics with WP -world-pharma.org sign on some paper..so we can see its real..add also date!

i think i will need to post thread soon and we start..;)

cool..i like workout video..and maybe 1 -2 pics with WP -world-pharma.org sign on some paper..so we can see its real..add also date!

i think i will need to post thread soon and we start..;)

Perfect!! Will be interesting to see what the women of IM will bring to the table :)

Back