• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

SILK ROAD & SAFEORSCAM??

Re: SILK ROAD & SAFEORSCAM??

Isnt anything special bro, waste of time in my opinion, I was disappointed to waste my time on it. Smh

SILK ROAD & SAFEORSCAM??

The money transfer is a pain in the ass-- depending on requested currency. I wouldn't trust using them for anything!! Not worth it in my opinion..

its crap crap and crap

its crap crap and crap

you've posted more than 20 times that u cannot afford the postage for free samples and now ur saying u know anything about money transfers?

this aint centrelink dickhead!

Griffth im not following u think u may have me mixed up

Griff there are no free samples on Silkroad, i have already sussed that one out, there were some underground pics of you doing things with sheep though, pretty sick shit you and the ewe.

There was misspellEd (amp) was supposed and jus looking for access so i can check it out

Griff there are no free samples on Silkroad, i have already sussed that one out, there were some underground pics of you doing things with sheep though, pretty sick shit you and the ewe.

on ur hands and knees begging ur way through life, you're an admirable man azza......great lessons for the next generation watching u day by day......

how many people booked ur rusty shit box for a wedding car so far? zero? :roflmao:

you should advertise it for the gay mardi gras but i suspect its still to feminine for those guys and not tough enough for the dykes......

on ur hands and knees begging ur way through life, you're an admirable man azza......great lessons for the next generation watching u day by day......

how many people booked ur rusty shit box for a wedding car so far? zero? :roflmao:

you should advertise it for the gay mardi gras but i suspect its still to feminine for those guys and not tough enough for the dykes......

your fuckin stupid

U need a tor browser. Once u get that google and find the Silk Road link plug it into the tor make an account and there ya go

Back