• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Dr.SIL ''Organic Heaven''

IML Gear Cream!
Dear Dr. Sil,

I make a powder blend I keep in a jar on the counter for convenience...

2 lb. Alfalfa
1 lb. Wheatgrass
1 lb. Beet
1 lb. Carrot
1 lb. Cacao
1 lb. Spinach
1 lb. Blueberry/Pomegranate mix

All raw organic.

My question... Is the powder form of food just as good ?

i think they ok..i dont know what kind of technology they use to make them into powders but i assume lots of heat thus maybe some of the benefits are lost in the process but otherwise i think its good to use them..

Dr. Sil do you drink coconut water ?

Last edited:
Dear Dr. Sil,

I make a powder blend I keep in a jar on the counter for convenience...

2 lb. Alfalfa
1 lb. Wheatgrass
1 lb. Beet
1 lb. Carrot
1 lb. Cacao
1 lb. Spinach
1 lb. Blueberry/Pomegranate mix

All raw organic.

My question... Is the powder form of food just as good ?

This is for human consumption? Sounds like a sweet goat feed

^^^ Tastes like it too

This kind of food is not what americans like myself are used to.

We've been fed processed and treated food our whole lives so when we taste REAL food, we think it's bland and horrible tasting.

You get used to it tho.

Except for spirulina... I cannot get a taste for it, I just buy it in tablet form now.

i'm eating this right now

64878011_H.jpg

Last edited:
^^^ Negged

So, powdered this n thats = real food...
This kind of food is not what americans like myself are used to.

We've been fed processed and treated food our whole lives so when we taste REAL food, we think it's bland and horrible tasting.

You get used to it tho.

Except for spirulina... I cannot get a taste for it, I just buy it in tablet form now.

IML Gear Cream!
Sil have you seen the Youtube vid of intestinal worms?

no LG its the Earth Shift vid, talking about worms and there eggs being in the meat you eat, anyone with a distended gut may have them in there stomach. Hope that helps and Griff where did i say i wanted to be his friend, i care not for friends, you are my enemy, and you suck everyones ball bag, now choke on my cock cunt.

^^^^ You guys fight elsewhere, i'm not tolerating any nonsense in this thread.

Sil,
Chia seeds?

^^^ Chia seeds raise estrogen levels in men... hope this helps !

Pumpkin seeds are where its at brah

Coconut water is mad good for you.

When the japs bombed pearl harbor, they used coconut water when they ran out of plasma (the bags with clear liquid inside, that are IV'd in your arm)

Hydrates you better than water.

Hope this helps !

This is the closest i've found to a live coconut off the tree.

main-product.png

Coconut water is mad good for you.

When the japs bombed pearl harbor, they used coconut water when they ran out of plasma (the bags with clear liquid inside, that are IV'd in your arm)

Hydrates you better than water.

Hope this helps !
is that for real, I like coconut milk its delicious

food for thought..in the last decade at least seven of the top ranking fda's officials had an employment history with Monsanto..the biggest gmo producer in the world..

^^^ Smh

Spirulina-Chlorella.jpg

These are what i'm eating right now.

Chlorella/Spirulina tablets.

And this

51luSPR8IpL.01._SR300,300_.jpg

billions of cultures of bacteria in this shit.

^^very good stuff..i make my own though

Sil you could prolly explain it better than I could, tell this apes why probiotics are so effective and useful.

I mean my belly fat is disappearing every day now.

Nice work on the cleanup. Probiotics are plentiful in raw unpasteurized milk.

Sil you could prolly explain it better than I could, tell this apes why probiotics are so effective and useful.

I mean my belly fat is disappearing every day now.

the key to the your health is your gut..keep your gut healthy if you wanna live desease/stress free life... unfortunately the modern diets and environment do a lot of damage to us..you need to maintain good bacteria in your gut to fight all those toxins..thats why probiotics play major role in doing that...you can buy it in supplement form,for example ''garden of life'' does good ones,also customprobiotics...and by eating fermented foods...you can buy fermented foods in the shops but i actually prefer to make my own..its easy and much more cheaper..

Nice work on the cleanup. Probiotics are plentiful in raw unpasteurized milk.

you can ferment raw milk and make kefir..drink of gods..you get much more good bacteria from it..easy to make too

Last edited:
Back