• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Dnp

ErikGearhead

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So, I've personally been pretty interested in trying DNP.

From the looks of it, if you are confident in the accuracy of the capsules dosage, it's pretty easy to stay within a safe dosage and reap massive rewards from the compound.

I'm looking into capping my own(crystal dnp) in the near future, so quality control would definitely be there.

Anyone have anything to suggest, or any comments? I've done quite a bit of reading and it looks like only the idiots die from it ;)

So, I've personally been pretty interested in trying DNP.

From the looks of it, if you are confident in the accuracy of the capsules dosage, it's pretty easy to stay within a safe dosage and reap massive rewards from the compound.

I'm looking into capping my own(crystal dnp) in the near future, so quality control would definitely be there.

Anyone have anything to suggest, or any comments? I've done quite a bit of reading and it looks like only the idiots die from it ;)

make sure you have your carb timing and intake on point. (this will help you reap full rewards)

make sure you have your carb timing and intake on point. (this will help you reap full rewards)
Could you shed some light on this for me? I'm unfamiliar with the carb timing aspect of DNP use. I'm also doing Intermittent fasting; 18hr fast, 6 hr feed.
Traditional BB diets just make me fat, and I have no idea why. Fasting is about the only thing that has ever worked for me, regardless of macros

What is dnp?
Dinitrophenol.
It's a pesticide, and also reduces the cells' ability to produce ATP. Simply put....it increases your metabolism by 30-50%.

It was also a chemical used in blasting caps for dynamite. It was used in the 20's for weight loss till women starting dropping like flies. It was due to dehydration . If used properly and you drink plenty of water you can achieve great results. It's like any drug, dangerous if used improperly . Dinitro's is amazing and he incorporates a antioxidant complex in his caps. He also provides a very indepth protocol as well. The only dnp i dont feel like total shit on. Good luck bro

Sent from my LG-LG730 using Tapatalk 2

Could you shed some light on this for me? I'm unfamiliar with the carb timing aspect of DNP use. I'm also doing Intermittent fasting; 18hr fast, 6 hr feed.
Traditional BB diets just make me fat, and I have no idea why. Fasting is about the only thing that has ever worked for me, regardless of macros

Dinitrophenol.
It's a pesticide, and also reduces the cells' ability to produce ATP. Simply put....it increases your metabolism by 30-50%.

ok so in the most basic terms, in thermogenic effects of the dnp is "fueled" by carbohydrates.
I would strongly advise against any sort of fasting while on dnp.
I think that an intake of calories (especially carbs) and non cafeinated fluids should be as steady as possible.
I even went as far as to wake up consistantly throughout the night to rehydrate and refeed.
the more research and info you accumulate on this stuff the more you will get out of it. (just like anything i guess lol)

I have done it twice. It's not as bad as many people say it is. I had no problems drinking enough water. I was constantly thirsty. I did feel kinda shitty for the first couple of days. It did have a strange effect on my skin. I was really oily. And the oil almost had a color/odor to it. My wife said I smelt funny.
I did lose some weight. But I can almost lose the same amount with clen and t3(with a little more time) while being more comfortable.

fuck that shit...too much and you die...that is fact.....same can be said for any drug however DNP is not something you can reverse if you're OD'ing on it.....sorry I don't like to bank on being 100% right. I'd rather eat less if I want to drop weight.

fuck that shit...too much and you die...that is fact.....same can be said for any drug however DNP is not something you can reverse if you're OD'ing on it.....sorry I don't like to bank on being 100% right. I'd rather eat less if I want to drop weight.

^^ this x 2

I've lost a friend from it, so yeah, by the overwhelming numbers it affects, it's certainly extreme and there's several other ways to cut weight! diet and cardio is the only way-- unless you're just straight lazy......

I mean seriously if you're on AAS you can preserve muscle on pretty radical low calorie diets....get in decent clean protein, cut sugar completely, and only eat veggies for carbs. Your calories will be super and you have no option but to drop weight. Sure you might be tired and miserable eating like that but isn't that BB'ers go through to get ready for a show? They eat like birds and become miserable fucks in the name of being shredded and dry for the big day? I'm no expert but I'd try major dietary changes and upping my cardio. If that doesn't work it wasn't meant to be. DNP is nothing to play with ever. Even if your source is legit and you know how much you're taking what you don't know is your own tolerance to it. Like I said before you only fail at DNP once...

I've lost a friend from it, so yeah, by the overwhelming numbers it affects, it's certainly extreme and there's several other ways to cut weight! diet and cardio is the only way-- unless you're just straight lazy......

I agree 100%, even more so when using AAS.

Bullshit.

You die from dehyration or by mixing rec. drugs with it.

Here is what will keep you safe:

-Use glycerol, 3tbsp. daily. Make sure you take one of the doses before bed.
-Drink at least 2 gallons of water daily.
-3g of vitamin C daily. DNP causes more free radicals in the body.
-200-250mg EVERY 36 HOURS. NO MORE.
-Eat a diet with 55% carbs, and 45% protein. Keto diets don't work nearly as well. Keep calories at maintenance.
-Want to speed up the results? Do 45 mins of treadmill on a 3.8 speed at an incline of 4.0.
-Don't eat carbs with the very last meal of the day.
-You can lift, but you're not going to grow.
-One week on and then take a week off, repeat for as long as you like (within reason).

You can get away with using simple carbs. Low fat pop tarts, bagels and fat free fig newtons will kick up the heat and keep the buning going.

It's an intersting compound for sure, and NOTHING will strip the fat off like it, NOTHING.

You can expect to drop anywhere from 3-5lbs a week, and I would say with a 99.9% certainty it's all fat.

Post up more questions if you have them. It's a tool and if used correctly, it can be beneficial.

Bullshit.

I could be wrong but I think people die because it raises your core temp too high, and there is nothing you can do to stop that effect. No antidote for it....so if you take too much you're basically going to cook. That doesn't change whether you drink a pint or a gallon of water. Doesn't matter if you pop some ectacy or don't....I am not saying lack of water or addition of other drugs cannot alter its effects, however what kills you on DNP is OD'ing and cooking yourself not dehydration.

No disrespect to any of the nay-sayers but if you add DNP to a clean diet, and cardio why is that lazy?

If you keep the doses low and know what you're doing how is it bad? Show me one study that proves anything about it and I'll show you another that contradicts it. Keeping the dose within the proper range is the key.

Bullshit.

My friend died during prep for a contest when he didn't even need that shit!! That's dead on XYZ! In a lot of cases, people don't listen to their body and it straight out will kill you from (just dehydration)-- alone .. But like everybody says.. "everybody is different" but for me, I'll stay away from that shit forever!!!!!

I could be wrong but I think people die because it raises your core temp too high, and there is nothing you can do to stop that effect. No antidote for it....so if you take too much you're basically going to cook. That doesn't change whether you drink a pint or a gallon of water. Doesn't matter if you pop some ectacy or don't....I am not saying lack of water or addition of other drugs cannot alter its effects, however what kills you on DNP is OD'ing and cooking yourself not dehydration.

No disrespect, but you are wrong. It does not "cook you"

You fail to mention the use of glycerol, which in fact is a hydration aid. It keeps water inside of the muscles, thus making it very difficult to dehydrate.

Knowledge is key, if you play with fire, yes you can get burned. If you educate yourself use the proper doses and know wht you're doing, it's not a problem.

IML Gear Cream!
My friend died during prep for a contest when he didn't even need that shit!! That's dead on XYZ! In a lot of cases, people don't listen to their body and it straight out will kill you from (just dehydration)-- alone .. But like everybody says.. "everybody is different" but for me, I'll stay away from that shit forever!!!!!

He was most likely using it with diueritcs and running too high of a dose. He obvioulsy didn't know what he was doing because you drop that at least 12-14 days before a contest.

I respect the fact that you don't want to use it, but others who claim it "does this and does that" just from silly bro science don't know sh*t and are just repeating what has been stated a thousand times.

I am sorry you lost your friend, this post isn't ment to come across as if he was stupid and deserved what he got. It was an obvious oversight.

What type of dose was he using?

A good way to use the glycerol is to mix it in a 1 liter water bottle with 1/2 cup sugar and some kool-aid. drink it throughout the day and the sweating will not be bad at all.

You'll get warm when you eat some carbs.

You will also need some ECA to keep the energy levels up. DNP will cause fatigue BIG TIME.

I'm sure u can use it with little sides and be safe but for me i say fuckkkkkkk thattttttt shittttttttt lol. It's deff not for me. Something ill never use

I'm sure u can use it with little sides and be safe but for me i say fuckkkkkkk thattttttt shittttttttt lol. It's deff not for me. Something ill never use

The best use for it is after a bulk, or a cutter. Once the cutter is done and you have a week off of "dieting" you'll want to get the edge back, 1 week of DNP will put you right on point while eating poptarts, fig newtons, bagels and bread.

3-4.5lbs of fatloss in a week is not uncommon on low doses.

Obviously, I am pro DNP.

Thanks XYZ for educating the ignorant. Shit is AMAZING. By far the best fat burner in existence for pure fat loss at an alarming rate. Low and slow wins out imo. The caps im currently using are 250mg or crystal which is 185mg actual dnp and I do 185 one day, 370 the other day and holy hell, it's working ridiculously well. Still have productive workouts and with a good diet + cardio, I'm losing nearly a lb a day. I don't agree with people going crazy with the stuff and barely being able to function, but keeping the dose manageable has been incredible.

To each their own....I'm not super knowledgeable on DNP because I've never felt it was worth the risks. I don't believe dehydration is the reason it kills you otherwise it would be very safe considering drinking water isn't some special trick. Any yahoo can pop pills and chug water. Clearly its not that simple. I do believe it raises core temps and that is why you die regardless of water intake.

I'm sure the stuff works great when used properly however I don't think its safe or worth the risks. I'd rather eat less food for a month than risk my life to get the same results in a week. You can't compare the dangers of DNP to anything except maybe insulin use. If you accidently shoot an extra 100mg of test or any other AAS you run little risk for anything to go seriously wrong. The same can't be said for DNP....and my insulin reference isn't even that accurate because you can totally keep close watch on blood sugar levels by testing it. Can't really determine your DNP levels or how much more you can tolerate.

Very interesting!!! Never heard of it till now...Gonna do some research on that for sure...

To each their own....I'm not super knowledgeable on DNP because I've never felt it was worth the risks. I don't believe dehydration is the reason it kills you otherwise it would be very safe considering drinking water isn't some special trick. Any yahoo can pop pills and chug water. Clearly its not that simple. I do believe it raises core temps and that is why you die regardless of water intake.

I'm sure the stuff works great when used properly however I don't think its safe or worth the risks. I'd rather eat less food for a month than risk my life to get the same results in a week. You can't compare the dangers of DNP to anything except maybe insulin use. If you accidently shoot an extra 100mg of test or any other AAS you run little risk for anything to go seriously wrong. The same can't be said for DNP....and my insulin reference isn't even that accurate because you can totally keep close watch on blood sugar levels by testing it. Can't really determine your DNP levels or how much more you can tolerate.

Ok. You're not that knowledgeable but you think it has to do with core temp? Is that right?

Insulin is much more dangerous than a low dose DNP, you can't even compare the two.

Keeping the dose reasonable is the key. Knowing the specifics of the drug, how it works, the half life and how and when to use it are all things that should be understood before using it.

Do you have any studies to reference to your claim?

I'll post up a great thread from a different board that is loaded with medical studies as well as the DNP "expert" as well. It might help you understand how it works and why it works.

Very interesting!!! Never heard of it till now...Gonna do some research on that for sure...

If you haven't heard of it today, lots of research is still needed. But as xyz said. When used properly, dnp is amazing. Simply just amazing. Be very careful though. Check your source thoroughly, and verify what type dnp it is. A mistake could cause serious complications.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

He was most likely using it with diueritcs and running too high of a dose. He obvioulsy didn't know what he was doing because you drop that at least 12-14 days before a contest.

I respect the fact that you don't want to use it, but others who claim it "does this and does that" just from silly bro science don't know sh*t and are just repeating what has been stated a thousand times.

I am sorry you lost your friend, this post isn't ment to come across as if he was stupid and deserved what he got. It was an obvious oversight.

What type of dose was he using?

Idk the dose? I moved out of Cali when he was in prep. I'm not offended by this post at all man. He was using diuretics and he didn't listen to his body when he started to get really ill from it.. All I know is I've been around NPC/IFBB etc and very few competitors use it in conjunction with AAS/ diuretics PE's .. They all say its to dangerous and cramping is always an issue when 4 weeks out--for me! This is a great thread and I appreciate everybody and their opinions :)

Back