• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Low Libido From Tren?

JT929

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
23y
5'11
210lbs
8%

Previous cycles
First- Test E 500/wk 12 weeks
Second- Test E 750/wk + Deca 600 = Nolva PCT
Current- Test E 750wk + Tren E 600wk + Caber .25mg 2x/wk + Adex .25mg ED

I've been running my Current Cycle since 3/27 and I'm experiencing absolutely NO libido, NO desire for sex, and it's almost impossible to sustain an erection. Most of what I researched on Tren reported that my libido should be through the roof. This is the first time I've ever ran any AI's on cycle and I'm not sure if the Caber/Adex is the problem or is it the Tren? Am I running enough Test? Should I lower Tren? I dropped the Adex last week just incase my problem stemmed from low estrogen and it still hasn't gotten any better. Any advice?

with that high of tren dose you should be heavy on sides. Are you getting the tell tale signs your tren is legit? heavy sweating, night sweats, hotter body temp?

If your caber is bunk then your prolactine levels will interfere with your libido. I am a mess on tren. I want to take every hole and shove my dick in it.

I am big on high tren with trt dose test. I found I get less sides and let the tren do the work.

On high doses of tren I'm almost to the point of raping my wife. With just tren and test your libido should be though the roof. You may want to check your shit brother. Go get some tests your gear may not be of the highest quality if you get my drift.

Your test / tren ration might be off.

Try lowering the tren dose in half and see what happens in 2-3 weeks.

How is your estrogen? That coukd be the culprit.

Or you could lower the test and see. A lot of guys are reporting low test and high tren works amazingly well with little sides.

I'm experiencing absolutely NO libido, NO desire for sex, and it's almost impossible to sustain an erection. Most of what I researched on Tren reported that my libido should be through the roof. This is the first time I've ever ran any AI's on cycle and I'm not sure if the Caber/Adex is the problem or is it the Tren? Am I running enough Test? Should I lower Tren? I dropped the Adex last week just incase my problem stemmed from low estrogen and it still hasn't gotten any better. Any advice?

Bloodwork. Everything else is guesswork.

Seems to me both your caber and adex doses are on the low side, and you just dumped the latter. Plus, there's lots of bunk ancillaries out there. High E2 and prolactin are likely culprits. Are you taking any other meds not listed above?

23y
5'11
210lbs
8%

Previous cycles
First- Test E 500/wk 12 weeks
Second- Test E 750/wk + Deca 600 = Nolva PCT
Current- Test E 750wk + Tren E 600wk + Caber .25mg 2x/wk + Adex .25mg ED

I've been running my Current Cycle since 3/27 and I'm experiencing absolutely NO libido, NO desire for sex, and it's almost impossible to sustain an erection. Most of what I researched on Tren reported that my libido should be through the roof. This is the first time I've ever ran any AI's on cycle and I'm not sure if the Caber/Adex is the problem or is it the Tren? Am I running enough Test? Should I lower Tren? I dropped the Adex last week just incase my problem stemmed from low estrogen and it still hasn't gotten any better. Any advice?

BIG Mistake. When estrogen is high that is when Tren sides come along. You need to either up your adex to 1mg per day or cut back on the test. I would do 300mg test (Tren is 5x more Anabolic as Test, with low Test you don't get much armotasation and its there to keep everything working) and 600 Tren with high Adex dose and up Caber to 1mg per week. You didn't do any research before pinning Tren did ya? Now ya got a limp noodle

I get no real side effects from most aas. ( other then being jerked and tan) but I get every single side undesirable side effect on tren.
I can still get hard on tren, but i have a hard time cumming.

IML Gear Cream!
Lol. I understand. And based on your pic you don't need a recomp cycle.

i think your estrogen is high..that equals limp noodle..go get some labs asap..information from that will be gold..

I get no real side effects from most aas. ( other then being jerked and tan) but I get every single side undesirable side effect on tren.
I can still get hard on tren, but i have a hard time cumming.

Can't cum is a sign of high prolactin. Try to lower test next time or increase adex dose along with 1mg caber per week and should clear things up. I got my lab work back yesterday and prolactin is in the upper range and I have the same problem. Going to source some Caber

Can't cum is a sign of high prolactin. Try to lower test next time or increase adex dose along with 1mg caber per week and should clear things up. I got my lab work back yesterday and prolactin is in the upper range and I have the same problem. Going to source some Caber

or a enlarged prostate...bph is the cum blocker..

tren gives me prostate issues. fairly certain thats what is was. I have taken big doses of deca and had no prolactin/deca dick issues.

tren gives me prostate issues. fairly certain thats what is was. I have taken big doses of deca and had no prolactin/deca dick issues.

flomax works wonders if you get the piss dribble from gear...its pretty much a must...

flomax works wonders if you get the piss dribble from gear...its pretty much a must...

When im on tren river dick is not uncommon.
Gentlemen take care of your prostate it's a really odd feeling when your prostate is enlarged. Constant feeling if having to piss. Then you got to piss you can't. Then when you do piss.you have to shake it for a minute to make sure it's all out. You can get hard but can't cum. I have respect for and feel bad for old guys that have issues with this.

I'm grateful for all the helpful advice, I'm having blood work done next week @PrivateMD to see what the problem is. Does anyone have any knowledge where my blood levels should be at for my particular cycle? Which Tests should I have done? Can I get away with the Female Hormone Panel @PrivateMD or should I go with the Male which covers more ground? Is anyone experienced in this department?

Last edited:
I'm grateful for all the helpful advice, I'm having blood work done next week @PrivateMD to see what the problem is. Does anyone have any knowledge where my blood levels should be at for my particular cycle? Which Tests should I have done? Can I get away with the Female Hormone Panel @PrivateMD or should I go with the Male which covers more ground? Is anyone experienced in this department?

Yeah. Get the female panel for basic stuff. Get the "testosterone lc/ms-ms" if you want to get actual accurate readings of that, otherwise you'll just see ">1500" unless you are very lucky with your particular lab. Get the prolactin test to see how your caber is working.

I haven't seen any "male" oriented panels that wrap these up in a more economical fashion.

The test I ordered includes:
Comp. Metabolic panel
CBC with Differential/Platelet
Estradiol
FSH, Serum
Luteinizing Hormone (LH), S
Testosterone, Serum

Will this be enough information or do I need the Prolactin test as well? I plan on fasting tonight and Testing tomorrow. My last shot of test/tren was yesterday

IML Gear Cream!
If you want the full total t reading they have to take the capped sample at 1500> and retest the sample again and again, but you can request the lab for total t pass the cap. It's just if your lab beaks samples down like that?

I would run the female hormone panel + prolactin. I bet your estrogen is high you should have been taking 1mg adex per day. Next time run test lower and run the ai throughout

I've gone higher than that on tren, but frankly, unless you are raping gorillas (probably not, low libido right?) and weighing 280+ I see no reason for you to be running that much gear. People on the internet run way too much shit because they think they have to raise doses every cycle, and then they wonder why when they're running 2 grams a week why they look like they would be laughed out of a junior nationals comp.

Lower your tren, and probably that test too :shrug: I love gear but my money is on you're running too much shit.

So I got my blood work done and the results are in.

Test Serum- >1500ng/dl HIGH
LH- <.2 mIU/mL LOW
FSH Serum- .2 mIU/ml LOW
Estradiol- 424.6 pg/mL HIGH
Prolactin 47.4 ng/mL HIGH

This explains my depression, non existing libido, and severe mood swings all of which I blamed Tren for. I'm bumping up my Caber and Adex immediately and I will keep everyone posted with the results in a week or two.

Wow! Your estrogen is insane. How much we're you taking of adex a day?

A low libido from trenbolone is due to an increase in prolactin. You need Dostinex or Cabergoline to help lower it.

Wow! Your estrogen is insane. How much we're you taking of adex a day?

I started off taking .5mg ED and then I lowered it to .25mg ED because I thought it was too strong, and then I stopped it all together because I lost my sex drive and I became depressed. I jumped back on Adex at 1mg ED and bumped my Caber up to 1mg/wk yesterday. I'll have more blood drawn in a week or two to see how my Estro is doing.

I overnighted some Aromasin which should be here today. Does anyone know if that would be a better solution? I've always heard Adex is more powerful and more efficient at lowering Estrogen but there's the rebound factor which scares me. Even at Estradiol- 424.6 pg/mL, I have no Gyno symptoms so I'm not prone but I think it'd be easier to PCT if I'm already taking Aromasin instead of waiting till PCT to switch from Adex to Aromasin.. right?

I've never gone over 400mg of Tren A, and libido is through the roof! I'm horny all the damn time. I don't take AI's...

Back