• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Ben Affleck Roid Rage

lol I remember that after school special, Ben was on gear.

Hahaha blast from the past. I remember seeing that video in high school(?) and thinking... Wow I will never use steroids. It made him crazy... Well I guess I'm weak!

If that's a rental he's not getting his security deposit back.

Damn... I want some of that gear!!

what the HECK was that!!!!
Do people really think a hormone would make you act THAT crazy!!

PMS might make you moody... but to smash things...
I never saw that video before lol

Welcome to AdvancedFamilyHealth.com - Your guide to a successful journey towards wellness!

Crimes of Violence and PMS

Crimes of violence committed by women under the influence of PMS are a well-documented fact. They are often directed against husbands and children and are due, in part, to an extreme degree of irritability.
A study conducted in New York showed that over 60 percent of crimes of violence committed by women occurred during the premenstrual phase of the cycle. A Paris survey conducted at the turn of the century showed that 84 percent of violent crimes committed by women are traceable to the time immediately before and during menstruation.

:shrug:

Premenstrual dysphoric disorder - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

i can remember when this started showing up as a defense in court.

Welcome to AdvancedFamilyHealth.com - Your guide to a successful journey towards wellness!

Crimes of Violence and PMS

Crimes of violence committed by women under the influence of PMS are a well-documented fact. They are often directed against husbands and children and are due, in part, to an extreme degree of irritability.
A study conducted in New York showed that over 60 percent of crimes of violence committed by women occurred during the premenstrual phase of the cycle. A Paris survey conducted at the turn of the century showed that 84 percent of violent crimes committed by women are traceable to the time immediately before and during menstruation.

:shrug:

Premenstrual dysphoric disorder - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

i can remember when this started showing up as a defense in court.

I think the answer is obvious: we must outlaw PMS.

oh cmon dont act like soft anal penetration with a remote is not unusual when frustrated with a video game. Who hasnt been there?

He did try to dry hump the floor with his shoulder, whatever the fuck that was about????

IML Gear Cream!
OP:

That was fookin' hilarious!

Affleck threatening to kill! Slamming his shoulder into the floor.

This is good. What flick was this?

Good one,

Anyboda got anymor
'

Back