• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

!!!!- free gear lottery only for ironmagazine girls!!! Start now! Lets go girls!

Making this vid was pretty fun. We got to climb trees and play in the park like we were little kids again haha

FANTASTIC... since i see you use also injects..i am sure i will add some inject in prize for you!!! nice video...

Way to go Miss Springsteen you set the bar HIGH, I loved the creativity!!

nice pics Krista and gettinthere:)

Lol my video will in no way be that creative or high quality. Oh well. Definitely set the bar high.

Stay positive:) A posing video can be equally creative! Use your resources, you are an instructor of all sorts of classes, tune in your creative side:)

I'm debating what to do. The issue is more the actual filming of it. I'll figure something out. I do teach yoga so I have that going for me ;)

I'm debating what to do. The issue is more the actual filming of it. I'll figure something out. I do teach yoga so I have that going for me ;)

In my estimation YOGA is one of MANY things you have going for you!

TIP: the more filming you do, the easier the editing gets, the better the final cut:)

Why there is no for free contest for Jews only? I am sure that would be most visited post.

Just film all the women bending over in the yoga class and youll have an instant winner. ;-)

Thanks everyone!! Great contest for sure WP..and all the prizes look great!
I had a lot of fun making it and I wish the rest of the ladies the best of luck in making their videos. Remember...HAVE FUN!!
:ohyeah:

Thanks everyone!! Great contest for sure WP..and all the prizes look great!
I had a lot of fun making it and I wish the rest of the ladies the best of luck in making their videos. Remember...HAVE FUN!!
:ohyeah:

so if you get a prize i get half right??? :thinking: lol just kidding of course. i plan on making an order from wp soon though. gotta see what all the hype is about

Great job goes out to Miss S & Juices S for a great video.

sheesh I don't think I have a chance, have not used aas yet either... but maybe ill post a vid, I am a bit "unconditioned" though, so I may not. but thank you for having a contest for the girls!

sheesh I don't think I have a chance, have not used aas yet either... but maybe ill post a vid, I am a bit "unconditioned" though, so I may not. but thank you for having a contest for the girls!

the contest is based on being creative, not physical appearance:)
the great thing about that is everyone can be creative if they choose to be creative, brainstorm with your man or girlfriend or whoever and post up the video! You'll do awesome!!

Back