• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

!!!!- free gear lottery only for ironmagazine girls!!! Start now! Lets go girls!

World-Pharma.org

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Prizes and Rules FOR ALL GIRLS Work Out Video Contest!!!! ALL FREE
1ST PLACE- 2 Bottles of ANAVAR BRITISH DRAGON GMP 200ct+1 Bottle Of Winstrol STANABOL BRITISH DRAGON GMP tabs100ct+5 Boxes of Clenbuterol
2[SUP]nd[/SUP] PLACE- 1 Bottle of ANAVAR BRITISH DRAGON GMP 100ct+ 1 Bottle of Winstrol STANABOL BRITISH DRAGON GMP tabs100ct+ 3 Boxes of Clenbuterol
3[SUP]rd[/SUP] PLACE 1 Bottle WInstrol STANABOL BRITISH DRAGON GMP tabs100ct+ 2 Boxes Clenbuterol

RULES

1. Must have 50 posts or be the wife or significant other of a member who has 50 posts or more to enter.
  2. You must post a NEW video no less than 60 seconds. Be as creative as you want, E.G. multiple working sets, posing, aerobics, kick boxing, etc. Old videos do not qualify. Use the last 5 seconds to hold up a newspaper to verify the date.
  3. At least 10 GIRLS must enter the contest for top 3 winners to get prizes.
  4. At least 7 GIRLS must enter for top 2 winners to get prizes.
  5. At least 5 GIRLS must enter for 1 winner to get prizes
  6. LESS than 5 GIRLS, contest will be cancelled.
  7. THE BEST VIDEO WINS!!!! GOOD LUCK!!!

IF MORE THEN 10 GIRLS ENTER, I WILL ADD SOME MORE GIFTS PRODUCTS!

BEST-REGARDS

WP

Is there even 10 girls that train on his forum? I hope so, this is a cool contest.

I should be in. Idk how soon I'll be able to get a video. Probably Sunday. This week is a rest week for me aside from classes I teach but I can't video those. I'm starting again Sunday so depending on who I lift with I should be good to go.

I should be in. Idk how soon I'll be able to get a video. Probably Sunday. This week is a rest week for me aside from classes I teach but I can't video those. I'm starting again Sunday so depending on who I lift with I should be good to go.

cool...also let some of your friends know about it so they can also do it..

IML Gear Cream!
Awesome! Im in! When is the deadline to post the video?

Well, im in. Come on girls of IM! This is a fab contest! Lets sjow they guys here what we've got! ;)

CALLING IM LADIES! bring your best:)

Nice contest for sure

2pr5t9f.jpg

I'm in.

Gonna try and get a video of my wife working out . Shes only been in the gym for about 9 month but has made pretty good gains and is pretty strong on some of her lifts .

What's the deadline on getting videos in? Idk when I'll have the chance to make one. I've been flying solo lately at the gym. I want to be in, just don't know if I can.

faster you girls will post videos,faster i will tell who is winner so i can ship prizes..hope asap..so you not miss summer ;)

you can start with pics,easy as gettinthere did...she deserve already some + points from me because she post that pic.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366579589.989244.jpg I'll try my hardest to get a vid. Just depends on if I can get someone to help. Unless I can do a posing practice video.

That was awesome!!! Good job..

Miss Springsteen comes ready, comes strong and never disappoints, great video, music, excellant job..........

Back