• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Signature vs. No-Signature Shipping

Mike Arnold

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Signature vs. No-Signature Shipping?

"Which option is best for me?"

When talking about international orders, the question of whether or not to use a signature is one of the most frequently asked questions regarding shipping. In truth, there are positive and negative traits associated with both options. Only after we obtain a proper understanding of these shipping methods can we make an informed decision in our best interest. In the following text I will provide a brief explanation for both methods of shipping.

No-Signature Option:
The primary benefit of the no-sig option is that you don't have to sign for controlled substances in order to recieve your package. This eliminates the possibility of a controlled delivery being conducted by L.E., as controlled deliveries almost always utilize a signature during operation, in order to strengthen their case against the accused. Requiring a signature is extremely unlikely to lead to a controlled delivery, as controlled deliveries only take place under one of two conditions. One, you must currently be on L.E's radar, as L.E. does not perform controlled deliveries on random citizens. In other words, they must already know who you are and suspect illegal activity. Under these circumstances, whether or not you require a sig on your orders is irrelevant, as L.E. is already on your tail and if they happen to intercept your mail, the fact that you used the no-sig option will not save your ass.

The 2nd way a controlled delivery could take place is by a postal worker making a report to L.E. In order for this happen, the contents of your package would have to become visible to a postal worker during transit. When doing busines with a reputable, trusted UGL, this is extremely unlike to occur. For example, PSL packages their customer orders with multiple, tightly secured coverings, which are applied specifically to prevent this sort of thing from happening, as well as protect the contents of the package from damage. In order for someone to ascertain the exact contents of a package, it would almost assuredly have to be opened intentionally. With the unlawful opening of another's mail being a fedeal crime punishable by up to 10 years in prison and a 250,000 dollar fine, few people are willing to put themselves in this position. Lastly, even if the post ofice did become aware of your actions and promptly notified L.E., controlled deliveries are usually only conducted for those suspected of distribution...not on those who have purchased an amount of gear suitable for personal use. Despite this, the fact that the no-sig option does offer a risk-free method of product shipping is an attractive feature in the eyes of many.

Signature Option:
The primary benefit of using the sig option is that packages can be tracked and therefore, we can determine if they are lost, seized, as well as the estimated time of arrival, etc. Once an INTL. package goes out without a sig, if anything happens to it and it does not show up, you are shit out of luck, as you were the one who selected to remove all methods of tracking. In choosing this option, you also remove all accountability from PSL for lost or stolen packages. Why? By removing the sig there is no longer any way to know if the customer's order was delivered to the proper residence, which means anyone could contact PSL and tell him they never received their package, demanding a new order be sent out. That is NOT going to happen for customers who choose to utilize this option because THEY are making the decision to remove the ONLY method of delivery confirmation. In esence, acountability is removed from the sender. With the sig option, PSL will know whether or not the package showed up at the customer's house...and if it didn't, he will re-send the order. This way, the customer never has to worry about not getting what they paid for.

In conclusion, while it may appear that I am condemning the no-sig option in favor of a signature, this is not my intention. My goal is not to diminish the benefits of the no-sig option, but to unravel some of the unjustified misconceptions surrounding the signature method. Some individuals have portrayed the signature system as a near-gaurantee of future legal issues, but this belief is based on fiction rather than fact. In reality, the likelihood of experiencing legal issues as a direct result of using a signature is very, very low.

Of course, things are different when using the domestic shipping option. "

I only had 1 shipping option while shopping at PSL
Regular shippingInternational 10-14 days, USA domestic 2-4 days

What happens if the package gets lost? Can I still get a resend?

Both DOM. and INT. Orders require SIG. - resend policy is quarenteed then.

If pack gets lost - we precisely verify the issue (It's always clarified professionally) and the resend is provided.

Signature is irrelevant when it comes to CD's. Once they know and want you, you're toast when you pick up the package. If you use your real name, they know your home address. Most of the time they get you for what they find in your possession. They very rarely bust in if they don't already have sufficient evidence to make dressing up in their go gear worth while.

Receiving anything that is illegal is always a gamble. My opinion is to use several different po boxes. One at home (least favorite), one at post office and a ups box. If getting international, watch for time in customs. Examine package for prior opening, if looks already open... Toss or hide, my opinion. Clean out the house when receiving international just in case.

The point is be safe, stay small, and be patient. It never hurts to keep your gear somewhere else for a week before and after you get your package. Remember, most of the time they find everything you already have in your possession, which makes it difficult to deny you recent postal pickup, signed or not.

Signature is irrelevant when it comes to CD's. Once they know and want you, you're toast when you pick up the package. If you use your real name, they know your home address. Most of the time they get you for what they find in your possession. They very rarely bust in if they don't already have sufficient evidence to make dressing up in their go gear worth while.

Receiving anything that is illegal is always a gamble. My opinion is to use several different po boxes. One at home (least favorite), one at post office and a ups box. If getting international, watch for time in customs. Examine package for prior opening, if looks already open... Toss or hide, my opinion. Clean out the house when receiving international just in case.

The point is be safe, stay small, and be patient. It never hurts to keep your gear somewhere else for a week before and after you get your package. Remember, most of the time they find everything you already have in your possession, which makes it difficult to deny you recent postal pickup, signed or not.

Good answer brother. And thanks for the info mike Arnold

Back