• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Blasts from the past

Watson

A Jihad on gyms!
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
azza to Sil (the artist formerly know as Siluha)

fuckoff troll cunt, give it time, everyone hates you your a fuckin twat cunt inbred whore, your father rapist should have picked a better nigger to hole punch???growing up molesting your own brothers and sisters has put you on a path of kiddie discovery, post up any more kid pics and i will have you banned by close of business??..or i will leave, and we all know who contributes more to this site, you are on your final warning cuntfullbrains

that went well for u azza.....

azza getting laid

35128-fat-women-.jpg

just when i was feeling sorry for azza .... he goes and opens his mouth again.

35128-fat-women-.jpg

This is when all that 'Gym Time' will help, but I didn't think Azza was that tall..:daydream:

that was ages ago and at the time summed it all up, as if i fuckin care, Griff thinks he is a descendant of Christ.

if Sil fucks my mum will i be? You busy Sil?

Good luck, i gained during a bulk very well and at 36 i was very happy, went from 73.5kg to 94.5g (46.3 pounds) in 3 months. I was measured at 14.5 BF at start and 15.5 at the end, the guy that did both measurements was a former IFBB Mr Australia and contest diet guru, he was very surprised. All i did was eat as clean as i could and as much as i could. I did PH, Epistane at the 2 month mark and started with LG methyl 1-D in the first month. Second month was just supps, did wpi and wpc x 3 per day, cruised on creatine and not much of anything else. I did the Bill Starr program 5x5 for 6 weeks, then did DC for the last 6. I was recomping because of a bad bout of flu, but that pre flu weight was 76kg. I maintained my 94.5 for 2 years and have been going steadily down in the last 4-5 months to 86kg, all i have dropped from the diet is 2 daily protein drinks.
Just my experience.
:roflmao:

IML Gear Cream!
Come-at-me-bro.jpg

dfwv2v.jpg

its ok to be mad jealous you stupid twat, i will give you some likes if that helps

its ok to be mad jealous you stupid twat, i will give you some likes if that helps

compensating for the small cock? is that why married ur sister? im hoping to have a chest as thick as her legs one day brah....

what are you compensating for, you have your tongue firmly up my but hole.

what are you compensating for, you have your tongue firmly up my but hole.

slapping a boong around IM isnt compensation, its just i love bashing coons

only took you 4 minutes to respond, your a fucking tool, the whole world know?s it and you following me around like a wet fart is just hysterical, and according to your above post your a fucking racsist, you come off as the MR goodie two shoes who thinks he does no wrong, well guess what fuck knuckle, your just the shit on my shoe. And is step on you every fucking day, you diseased maggot.

only took you 4 minutes to respond, your a fucking tool, the whole world know?s it and you following me around like a wet fart is just hysterical, and according to your above post your a fucking racsist, you come off as the MR goodie two shoes who thinks he does no wrong, well guess what fuck knuckle, your just the shit on my shoe. And is step on you every fucking day, you diseased maggot.

azza, learn to know when uve lost......also if u wiped ur ass more it might fix the problem of the shit all over ur feet, filthy fucken boong!

IML Gear Cream!
eat a bowl of black dicks, hows the inbred wife going for you? still flogging off over asian speds?

so what if im a boong, i like black cock and my wife/sisters pussy hangs like a wizards sleeve from all the gangbangs

wtf! i feel sick......

Paul's wife is hawt :D

names billy not silly, least my old self looked better than you ya looser twat

i just think its great that time poor losers like Griffith that have nothing else to do but turn on the rice cooker for the fat gook wife and kids and rehash old threads, good to see he his time management skills and feeble attempts at what ever he is trying to achieve, in the end its funny and sad, cause i find it funny and i am sad for him, but then again, in a stampede Griffith will be first one trampled

Back