• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

I've been holding back........but now I'm gonna tell ya!

Dr. Pain

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok...First Leslie broke the news........about Detour Bars.....A bar that I'm sure ruined many cuts and lives....and most likely resulted in a few divorces too..:laugh:

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=12622&highlight=detour+bar

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/s...perpage=10&highlight=leslie suck&pagenumber=1

Then...I forewarned about the U-Turn:

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/showthread.php?threadid=15316&highlight=Uturn

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/showthread.php?threadid=15552&highlight=Uturn

Now......Please reread the Bars are Evil Thread:

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/showthread.php?postid=45508#post45508

AND....GET READY for the new Next Nutrition (Designer Whey) Invention:

ONE WHEY (or One Way, don't know how they are gonna spelll it)......

First week in July.......and it's gonna taste like.......

like........

Reeses Pieces? :)

DP

Damn-it.....more things to think about and try to avoid....I could eat a box of Detours as a single serving:mad:

:hair: :bawling: I'm sooooooooo in trouble here!!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Peanut butter and chocolate - my favorite :sob:

just tried the U-turns this past weekend ... and they are :evil:

Now there are more ... not a good thing.

Reese's Pieces contain no chocolate. Any chance these One Whey bars contain no chocolate?

Thanks for the heads up, Pain M.D.

OK its been too long since I had them. I know its full of PB but isn't the candy outside chocolate? :confused:

Originally posted by Jodi
OK its been too long since I had them. I know its full of PB but isn't the candy outside chocolate? :confused:

Nope, just a candy shell. Trust me on this. MBC will not eat chocolate and she loves Reese's Pieces.

:cry: Well I'm still in trouble cuz I love peanut butter :p

Jodi ... you're thinking about peanut butter cups.

OHHH YUMMY!! CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

I LOVE PB TOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Thats hilarious, they called it a U-Turn bar? Its not just a detour its a 180º!

PB cups and Reeses Piees rule, the candy of the 80s.

pb detours? my life is over...this is the worst news :( ...i am gonna be a fat piggy.

Originally posted by Mudge PB cups and Reeses Piees rule, the candy of the 80s.

You want trouble? Have you tried one of the Reeses Fast Break bars. They are, without a doubt, the best candy bar in the world. :lick:

Originally posted by J'Bo
...i am gonna be a fat piggy.

:haha: ... not sure where fat could be stored on that bod!

Just never try one, if you do not know what you are missing you will be ok! I nevr tried a detour so I do not know what I am missing.

Bad, bad news.

Originally posted by Twin Peak
Bad, bad news.

Hey TP, do ya' think we could sue DP for introducing us to those decadent bars and making us fat? :confused:

Originally posted by sawheet
Just never try one, if you do not know what you are missing you will be ok! I nevr tried a detour so I do not know what I am missing.

So true!

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by ALBOB
Hey TP, do ya' think we could sue DP for introducing us to those decadent bars and making us fat? :confused:

Perhaps. I foresee a massive lawsuit naming next nutrition and the bars themselves along with all retailers, and purveyors of said bars. Indeed, I think we should sue each and every individual whoever heard of said bars but did not prevent us from consuming the heretoformentioned fattening foodstuffs.

Originally posted by Twin Peak
Perhaps. I foresee a massive lawsuit naming next nutrition and the bars themselves along with all retailers, and purveyors of said bars. Indeed, I think we should sue each and every individual whoever heard of said bars but did not prevent us from consuming the heretoformentioned fattening foodstuffs.
Suing didnt work very well for the families of young people who tried to sue McDonalds for making them fat. Ronald McDonald, the porky peddler!

Excuse me? Constructive notice was given :laugh:

Originally posted by Dr. Pain
WARNING!

Don't look at it!

DON'T Touch it...

For Gawd sakes DON"T SMELL IT!

AND PLEASE DON'T TASTE IT! :finger:

It's an AWEFUL thick Nougat texture, surrounded by Chocolate (and Nobody likes Chocolate nowadays)...with an UGLY Carmel Strip accross the top under the YUCKY CHOCOLATE....and that FUCKING AFTER TASTE...that just melts in you mouth for MINUTES AND MINUTES...

PLEASE! DO yourself a favor...and STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM THIS BAR! :laugh:

You can Thank me and you wallet later! :laugh: :p :)

DP

p.s My sample was very cold off the truck.....your results may vary....:lol:

:headbang: I :headbang: WANT :headbang: ONE :suicide:

Originally posted by eskimo515
Suing didnt work very well for the families of young people who tried to sue McDonalds for making them fat. Ronald McDonald, the porky peddler!

Yeah, I know. That was sarcasm.

Originally posted by Dr. Pain
Excuse me? Constructive notice was given :laugh:

Damn. DP is crafty.

Mighty generous of you DM...Two boxes...:eek:

Back