• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Looking for advice on my 2nd cycle... Considering test e and tren e

XPmpnII

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Gonna make sure I follow the rules, so here goes:

Age - 26

Weight - about 155 lbs, bf% prob around 14... I'm not really 100% on that, but that's prob a pretty close guess

Years training - been lifting since 06. I know I'm not huge and it's never been a goal of mine to be 200+ lbs, but I'd really like to be around 165-170 at 8-10%... Preferably below 10. I'm not even that tall... About 5'7", so I don't think it'd take a crazy amount for me to look good. I know I'm not huge or impressive by any means, but I love lifting and I've made tons of progress since I first started. I started out at 115 lbs and was extremely weak... It was pretty pathetic.

Previous cycle experience: I ran test e about 2-3 years ago for somewhere between 12 and 14 weeks at 500 mg a week. Whenever I finished my cycle, I used nolva for 4-5 weeks (don't remember exactly) and started a natty test booster about halfway through the nolva. I absolutely fell in love with it... Made some crazy gains... Saw veins in my lower abs for the first time ever, awesome strength and size gains... I miss it

Training routine and diet: I plan on lifting 3-4 times a week. Diet should stay fairly clean, but I'll def be throwing in some cheat meals and whatnot to help boost my calories

Cycle goals: I'd love to drop a decent amount of body fat and gain some pretty good size. You guys have an idea of my overall goal from reading above. I heard tren brings out vascularity and is quite the beast, so I'm pretty excited.

Just looking for some input and wanting to talk things over some more and hear some opinions

I hope I did ok on following the rules since I'm new to this place... Any help is much appreciated

I wouldnt recomend tren just yet. Especially tren e. If you cant handle the sides it will take some time before the tren clears. If your gonna run tren for the first time i recomend tren a and i like to pin it every day. If you want to add a second compound for your next cycle i would run some masteron. Mast hardens me up like crazy and really helps with strengh too...

the first red flag is see is the amount of time you have been training vs your weight and size. 14% bf that means (running some off the brain not thinking math) your lean body mass is only like 135lbs... there is some thing missing either diet or your training and both. I would take every thing back to the drawing board, calc your diet using grams not ounces find out your macros your eating and then your water intake and training plan. There is no reason why you shouldnt be 180 naturallys by now with out gear. I went from 115 to 180 naturally at 8% bf when i was a teenager from 16-20. There is a disconnect bro and i would talk to a trainer/dietician and find it. Not the average joe personal trainer, find the guy that competes seriously in NPC that lives around you and sit down and talk to him.

you have a lot of potential with gains naturally if you get your diet and training in check first.

If u really wanna run another cycle and ur going to do it no matter what we tell u then i recommend another test cycle with an oral kicker like dbol. Tren has some serious sides that some can't hang with. If u would run tren e and u get the nasty sides its going to take 2 weeks to clear being a long ester so ace would be recommended. But I wouldn't run it yet. If u want to run a moderate cycle like I said run test and an oral kicker. U will get nice gains if your training and diet is in check. Save the tren for down the road. There's a few other oral u could run for a kickstart too like sdmz 2.0 or methadrol extreme maybe Tbol or halo also

i ran tren e as my 4th cycle and it all most made me never want to run gear again ever. Broke out SOO bad, lipids went through the roof, took 6 months to clear up on medication for acne and ect. I run tren now pretty high but im use it it now with no sides. I would consult a trainer, if i can do it all over again i would have done it from the begining, my trainer is fucking awesome... There is a reason why you all ways see the top level guys with trainers.

I know I'm not huge and it's never been a goal of mine to be 200+ lbs, but I'd really like to be around 165-170 at 8-10%... Preferably below 10.

You can accomplish this without using gear. Save your money. Either put size on or cut...one or the other. Spend the next 6 months eating clean above maintenance then diet down.

Back