• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Long ester kicked off with short ester

Don't_fake

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
^^^^^ what's up all I'm new to the forum. Just wondering if Any of u ever kick of a long ester cycle with a short ester. I'm thinking I may run some npp with some mast-e and test-e. I was thinking ill juts pin all eod for like 8 weeks. Than dropping back to twice a week. Let me know your thoughts

post your stats and full proposed cycle, that will help us greatly. what pct are you planning?

What s the short ester in this cycle I don't see one, unless its the NPP? Please clarify.

Yes the short ester would be the NPP. Was thinking maybe

1-8 NPP
1-16 mast-e
1-16 test-e
And I will run aromasin eod and caber .5 twice a week
not really sure that's what I'm going to do yet. Just wondering if and one else has run similar cycle.

^^^^^ what's up all I'm new to the forum. Just wondering if Any of u ever kick of a long ester cycle with a short ester. I'm thinking I may run some npp with some mast-e and test-e. I was thinking ill juts pin all eod for like 8 weeks. Than dropping back to twice a week. Let me know your thoughts

Running this now, it's a great combo. You can even add some test prop for the first 3 weeks.

Running this now, it's a great combo. You can even add some test prop for the first 3 weeks.
That would be a good idea too. Im on the fence rite now with adding some dbol. Maybe I'll just throw in some test prop instead

That would be a good idea too. Im on the fence rite now with adding some dbol. Maybe I'll just throw in some test prop instead

Do whatever sounds good to you; either option will work for you.

I ran tren ace before for a few weeks to kick in the tren e

IML Gear Cream!
I used npp test and masteron I'm the start of my cycle. Loved it after a few weeks I swapped the masteron for primo. Loving it even more... Doses were 350 test e/350mast p/ and 600 NPP. I would add another compound when you drop the npp or your hormone levels will drop and gains may stall. Maybe a little tren or an oral. Depends on goals and cycle history

I used npp test and masteron I'm the start of my cycle. Loved it after a few weeks I swapped the masteron for primo. Loving it even more... Doses were 350 test e/350mast p/ and 600 NPP. I would add another compound when you drop the npp or your hormone levels will drop and gains may stall. Maybe a little tren or an oral. Depends on goals and cycle history
I'm getting ready to start I'm going to run
test-e 500mg week
mast-e 500mg week
npp 100mg eod
i may add some var or tbol after the npp

I love primo it's some good shit I ran it at 600mg a week for 14 weeks and loved it. But the pip is fucking terrible shit had me cripple for like two days after

Auexis primo is prob the smoothest oil I've ever pinned. Was yours a higher concentration? I've heard over 100mg/ml is painful

pointless IMO.. even long ester like teste will hit its peek per dose in only days. short ester or long you still need a few weeks to notice effects. unless being tested I see no use for short ester steroids in this day and age. just my opinion though...

Just pick one and go with it and I recommend going at least 12 weeks with cycles (short ester or not). I feel less then that is a bit of a waste.

I dont see anything terribly wrong with using a short ester to kickstart things, however, its been proven that really its about the same as running a really high dose to start with. Gains just take time, thats all it is.

I ran a 6 week leftover cycle before of test-p and mast-p gains weren't the best I've had but none the less gains are gains. you don't need 12 weeks to make gains

I don't see the point in short esters either. Results take time and the only benefit I see to a short ester is maybe testing purposes for a sport or maybe if its a new drug you want to see how you respond etc... For instance when I try tren in the future I plan to run tren A because if I get sides I can't deal with I wont have to deal with it as long as if I start with Tren E.

Back