• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Nolva effective at all with current antidepressant ? Any OTC alternative

Troyzbo

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I was considering now waiting another week and try using primoteston 250 a week. Pct or emergency medication is often nolva, though with a current antidepressant medication taken daily (on the list that people say can reduce effectiveness of nolva), I am wondering if the nolva will be a bit less active or if it would render it completely useless. I have researched as much as I could but nothing states it's rendered inactive completely, most sources mention it being possibly less effective, since the antidepressant beats it out.
I like the idea of using nolva, as it appears effective for not only pct but also partially reversing gyno (if unlucky enough to have a problem) and a lot of people say clomid has harsh sides (don't sound to great for someone already being treated for depression). If nolva is rendered useless, then is there a light or OTC type pct and antiestrogen that is strong enough that it could avoid gyno in emergency.
Thnks in advance

Maybe aromasin or arimidex would work for you?

Thanks for replying 1693, I am a little suprised I haven't gotten many other replies, though maybe I'm the only one on here that uses antidepressant medication.

Thanks for replying 1693, I am a little suprised I haven't gotten many other replies, though maybe I'm the only one on here that uses antidepressant medication.

Some of us do use antidepressants but maybe aren't aware of conflicts with Nolva. Can you link reputable studies about it? (Not forum thread rumors or broscience plz.)

I ran a quick search and found these, not the best information, though do seem to show a problem between these medications. I was hopping someone well informed would be able to assist me with this. Thanks

Antidepressants and Tamoxifen - Harvard Health Publications

This one shows the drugs that may interact and decrease the effects of nolva
Clinically Important Drug Interactions

This one says be aware of the possibility, to the extent of doctors changing your medication.
Do Antidepressants Interfere with Tamoxifen? Results Unclear

Arimidex, Prozac, Propranolol, Nolvadex drug interactions, a study fro

Nice links, thx.

Looks like this is not entirely proven but the data is compelling. Switching away from certain meds like wellbutrin, paxil, and prozac would be wise if tamox is needed. I'm guessing that bitch tits will be more depressing than a hiccup in anti-depressant dosing. :)

alot ppl have a prob with clomid because the take waaay too much. 25mg is plenty.. some ppl E2 may raise while on clomid an ai is great with clomid.. i like aromasin cuz it doesnt drop your estrogen in the danger zone like arimidex can

Back