• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Help with estradiol levels

trpjackson

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I currently take 100mg Test Cyp twice per week. My T level was 1202 two days after injection, and my Estradiol was 72 pg/ml (reference range is 7.6-42.6). What would be a good starting dose of liquid Anastrozole? I've been on TRT for over about a year and a half and I've gained body fat!? My Doc's have never tested my E until I requested it. Thanks

I would run it at .5mgs 3x a week and get bloods a month later.

I would run it at .5mgs 3x a week and get bloods a month later.
Agreed.....I am on same dosage and do Arimidex 3X/wk...But blood work will be the final answer...

if he is scripted from a doc though, why not try to get pharm grade.
but yes agreed on doses

keith1569, I agree a script for arimidex or something similar would be the best option....

i would do 1mg on the first day. then .25mg 2x per week.. arimidex brings e levels down so fast that you can miss the sweet spot. monday and thursday is what most ppl do.. my e2 levels were in the 80s at one time. after a month it got down to 7.. too low.. switched to aromasin after 3months of messing with arimidex. now my e levels hang in the low 20s.. .sweet spot..arimidex made me very tired.. i seem to handle aromasin alot better... aromasin hits all three types on estrogen in the body.. another bonus

Back