• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

libido gone!!!

bigman10

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Started tren e 600/pwk and test e 250/ pwk with dbol at 50mgs a day 8 days ago .taking 12.5mg ed of liquid exemestane...libido was lost within the 3-4 day...should I lower exeme or higher it?

are you taking any cabre or anything along those lines?

Didn't i pm you about getting some caber or prolactrone ?

Sent from my LG-LG730 using Tapatalk 2

How do you know if your prostate got bigger?

You can actually feel it With your hand. If I go too high with tren I get river dick.(pee drips after you put your shit back in your pants) I also feel like I'm no totally eliminating my urine when I pee. It sometimes takes a while to get the pee flowing. And I can get hard but I have a hard time ejactulating.
its a blast... Needless to stay tren is not my BFF.

Hmmmm. Interesting. Got those symptoms, thanks bro.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Hmmmm. Interesting. Got those symptoms, thanks bro.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

My prostate enlargement is very tren related. Last cycle I was at a gram of test and a gram of primo. And my prostate was fine. 350 mg tren ace is was ok. Bumped to 500 and had some issues. 700 mg and I was having all issues.

You can actually feel it With your hand. If I go too high with tren I get river dick.(pee drips after you put your shit back in your pants) I also feel like I'm no totally eliminating my urine when I pee. It sometimes takes a while to get the pee flowing. And I can get hard but I have a hard time ejactulating.
its a blast... Needless to stay tren is not my BFF.
^That shit was funny diesel!

IML Gear Cream!
Yes im taking prolactrone ...and my prostate is fine .....I feel that its the dbol killing it. Hence 3rd day in or too low estro ..im gonna stay off the exeme for a couple days and see what happens then if nothing. I will higher it to 25mg a day....sounds about right?

Your problem is probably a prolactin issue. You might want to start looking for dostinex as this will help lower it. Trenbolone increases prolactin levels.

Started tren e 600/pwk and test e 250/ pwk with dbol at 50mgs a day 8 days ago .taking 12.5mg ed of liquid exemestane...libido was lost within the 3-4 day...should I lower exeme or higher it?

Bloodwork is the answer.

But if we're gonna continue the speculation, I'll speculate that prolactin isn't the issue if you're taking IML's prolactrone at the recommended dosage. They've got a solid reputation.

More likely the exemestane needs to be increased to 25 mg/day. It may be underdosed or even bunk, in which case no dosage increase will help. What's the source? This particular AI seems not to have the ability to truly crush your E2 so that shouldn't be your first suspicion.

Iv never ran mor ehtem 450mg tren. i say lower tren to 400mg ew and also get prami to have on hand for prog issues..
Also maybe CIA or V for boners (I like CEMs CIA and V personally) but there are many out there.

I'm having same issue on tren ace 100mg eod I never ever had libido issues from tren I used countless times with no caber just a-dex or armasoin.I started using letro at .25 every third day but that's a super low dose of letro.I highly doubt that's the reason.

the exmestane is from maximpep and good reviews . i have taken tren many times before and never had this issue the only diffrence in this cycle is the exemestane which i have not taken before. at this time it has been 2 days since taking the exeme and im gonna give it a couple more to see what happens if not the start the doage at 25mg a day and see what happens. thank you for all the replys btw. i appreciate the help

the exmestane is from maximpep and good reviews . i have taken tren many times before and never had this issue the only diffrence in this cycle is the exemestane which i have not taken before. at this time it has been 2 days since taking the exeme and im gonna give it a couple more to see what happens if not the start the doage at 25mg a day and see what happens. thank you for all the replys btw. i appreciate the help

Good source. I'm using the same stuff and labs prove it's working, got my E2 within range while running 1.2 g/wk test and some HCG.

Maybe it's not your E2, but your prolactin after all. Who knows. Both of your sources are gtg though.

Bloodwork...

Back