• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Another Newbie Thread Asking for Advice on his Conversation to the Dark Side?

Jlsoz

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Here is a little history on me:
I started out as a scrawny fuck, when I graduated high school I weight 145lbs? a year after I graduated I took a weightlifting class in college and became hooked. Trained naturally for 2-3 year and gained @25-30lbs. Then I started on PH?s. First cycle was Bold 200 and it was awesome! gain @ 15lbs. Then did a cut with Hdrol, and went down to @ 180lbs at 6-8% BF. Next was P-Plex, gained @ 10-15lbs. After this life got in the way and the gym time suffered? I lost @ 20lbs and didn?t see the inside of a gym for damn near a year. Got back into the swing of things and got back to @ 180lbs. I?ve been floating around this weight for a while now. I?m ready to step up my game and don't care to go with PH?s this time around.

After researching this is what I?m planning:
12 Wk Cycle
Test E ? 500mg/wk ? Possible increasing @ wk 8 & 10 to keep the gains coming
Arimidex - .5mg EOD
HCG ? 500iu/wk

PCT
Nolvadex ? 2 weeks after last pin
40/40/20/20/10/10/0/0
Erase ? Not sure on this one?
0/0/3/3/3/2/1/1
Possible natural Test Boaster.

Diet: 3000-3200 Calories, 40/40/20

Training: 5 day split, I change methods periodically to keep things fresh.

I have a few questions:
1) How does the cycle look?
2) PCT ? Erase and natural test booster ok?
3) Should I swap clomid for Nolvadex? I used nolva on all my PH cycles and never had an issue in PCT.
4) Should HCG be increased near the end of the cycle? I know not to take it in PCT
5) I have issues with prolactin levels. Should I take anything other than P5P to combat this? Im currently on P5P.

Thanks!!

No need to run Nolva that long bro if ur going to use it instead of clomid run 40-40-20-20 and maybe another week at 10 if u want. Natty test boosters are trash I wouldn't even bother to be honest. And instead of erase run aromasin or another suicidal ai like formeron in pct. also none of your compounds ur running will increase prolactin levels bro so no need to take anything for it. Hcg can be blasted towards the end at 1000-2000 also

No need to run Nolva that long bro if ur going to use it instead of clomid run 40-40-20-20 and maybe another week at 10 if u want. Natty test boosters are trash I wouldn't even bother to be honest. And instead of erase run aromasin or another suicidal ai like formeron in pct. also none of your compounds ur running will increase prolactin levels bro so no need to take anything for it. Hcg can be blasted towards the end at 1000-2000 also

What he said:clapping:

Prolactin ? High or low ? Flagged ? Shit you not, no Doctor has even a decent understanding of prolactin.

Prolactin ? High or low ? Flagged ? Shit you not, no Doctor has even a decent understanding of prolactin.
High levels. Never took a blood test but puffy then hard lumps under my nipples. I got it when i was a teen then it went away until after my P-Plex cycle. Thought it was gyno. Took letro and all that did was kill my dick! lol

It comes and goes but P5P tends to keep it at bay as long as I take it regularly.

This is what I have done so right now, does it look good?

Not putting brand names...
Testosterone Enanthate 1250 - x 5
Arimidex - 30tabs/1mg x 1​
HCG 5000 iu amp & solution x 2

Did I do the math right, will that give me enough of each?

Ill get Nolva and formeron separately.

Back