• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

First real cycle. Looking for some advice please!

RcKJ

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey everyone!
As you can see I'm a new member here but I have some questions regarding a cycle I was considering running. But first, my stats are as follows:
21 years old
About 2 and a half years experience lifting
5'11"
225 @ ~16% body fat
I train 5 days a week with Friday's and Sunday's being my rest days.
When bulking I usually stick to a ratio of 400/300/50 and when cutting its usually 350/100/100 (P/C/F)
I've previously ran a cycle (although I doubt many of you would consider it much seeing as it was a rather weak compound). But I did have gains. Strength and size both. Strength, I only saw a significant gain if any. Size, I gained a good 10 pounds. But I think only about 4 pounds of that was actually muscle. Which is still good. But the rest I blame to myself. Life was getting hectic and I got lazy with my food. Won't happen again. But the compound was called Warrior by Element nutrition (technically reaction nutrition). 19-nor based compound but it wasn't too strong. Yes, there was liver protection. But no, no PCT as I was told it wasn't needed. I haven't noticed any negative side effects from no PCT and I did visit my doctor and he said everything looked okay. That was about 4 months ago.

Now what I was considering. I'm sure we've all heard of m-sten. I have. And it has caught my attention. I'm not looking for any sort of heavy bulk, but again, I want any and all advice and what I should do. Even if it's to hold off.
I was thinking of course of using just the standard 20 mg for the first week and if there are any noticeable sides to just keep it there for all 4 weeks.
but here's how it would look if no sides are seen:

Week 1: 20 mg
Weeks 2-4: 30 mg (possibly bumping up to 40 mg but I'll let you all decide that)

Pct (this is just what I have planned, always up for input):
Week 1: nolva 40 mg and osta 25 mg
Weeks 2-4: nolva 20 mg and osta 12.5 mg

Through the entire cycle I would be using cycle assist, multi-vitamins, amino acid tablets, and fish oil.

Now my diet is never really the same from day to day because I like to keep it different so I don't get tired of the same foods. But they're always good choices since I have a pretty large pantry and fridge to keep everything haha.

But if you all recommended bulking, I would use the ratio's listed above because as I have heard osta is great for burning fat PCT but I would like input on that. If not, I would was to recomp with I think my cut ratio might be good. If not, let me know!

It's only my first oral cycle with a strong compound so I wasn't going to use a kicker and I would load on milk thistle for about a week before starting just so my body was completely repaired. If I left anything out just let me know. Again, please and thank you for any input that you might have!

I would stay natty.

1. You're too young for the gears or pro-hormones.

2. You have yet to reach your maximum potential without using AAS.

3. You're going to do it any way no matter what I or anyone else has to say to you.

Thank you for the input! Yeah actually after thinking about it I figure I'm going to give it a couple more years to see what I can do!

Take the money u would use on prohormones and gear and spend it on food bro. Smash food train hard get good rest then when u feel like uve hit a wall and u have done all your proper research then reconsider doing a cycle. But make sure u do all your research before hand. U don't wan to fuck yourself up bro

get a trainer... not a spandex wearing guy at the gym but find the retired pro or nationally ranked NPC guy thats local to you and have him get your diet and plan going. That helps the most.

I suggest doing as much research as possible first.

^^^ resource is good, but we are also playing the assumption that hes smart and will understand it. No offence... If your a smart guy and loves to read conduct research if your a rock when it comes to studying find some one who is VERY intelligent on the matter that you can trust.

Yeah I figure it's better to learn everything beforehand. I've been reading a lot, but like you guys said, I definitely could learn more.

I asked these guys the same question about 6 months ago and they all told me to eat eat eat!! And train hard and I've a good amout of weight mainly muscle....

Yeah that's basically all I've been doing since I started training around 2 years ago. Since then I've gone up 60 pounds with only raising my body fat around 2%. So I'm just going to keep going and see what happens.

And I say two years because for like the first 3 or 4 months I was that guy that just wanted abs so I was hitting the treadmill everyday and barely eating...haha turned that around quick when I discovered powerlifting.

Back